Nineteen

June has past and now it's July, which means it's time for our trip to South Korea. I am too excited for this trip because I've always wanted to go there and now I finally have the chance. Bam, Youngjae, Lisa, and Rosè are here packing, because all of us wanted to pack up together. Ayanna had gotten a phone call from Namjoon, telling her that him and the guys were on their way. I also forgot to tell you this...Yanna and Joonie are finally dating officially. As for me and my dating life....yeah I'm still single. Me and Jin still have a flirty relationship and me and Jungkook haven't really been alone since that night. In the middle of packing Jin called me saying they were on the way.

"Alrighty WHO'S READY FOR SOUTH KOREAAAA!!!!!" Bam asked while being loud as always.

"I think we are all ready Bam." I said chuckling. We heard a horn outside and we gathered our things. I suddenly remembered I left my charger on the bed and I groaned.

"Jae, you don't mind putting this in the truck?" I asked him while handing him the bag.

"I got you." He took the bag and I ran back up the stairs and grabbed my charger off the bed and looked in the mirror to take sure I looked good. As soon as I turned around I seen no one other than Jeon Jungkook standing at the door, looking at me with a blank facial expression.

"Hey Kookie."

"Hey Kai."

"Come on we have to go before everyone leaves us." I said nudging him slightly. He sighed and hugged me.

"I missed you so much." Those few words caught me off guard so it took my a few moments to hug him back.

"I missed you too."

"Ya! Jungkook and Kaila come one guys we have to go!" We heard Jimin's voice from downstairs. We rushed out house and I locked up the house and we drove to the airport. We boarded the plane and next thing I knew I fell asleep.

15 Hours Later

I woke up to tapping on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Jin with the goofiest smile making me chuckle.

"Jin it's too early for the mess."

"We're about to land so I wanted to make sure you're up."

"Okay." In just a few minutes we landed and got off the plane. We left the airport in a SUV and drove off to our hotel. The building in Seoul are so tall and beautiful at night. I whine down the window and put my head out, feeling the night breeze. We made it to our hotel and checked in. Jin told everyone where they will be sleeping.

"Wait Jin I wanna sleep with Kaila." Ayanna said.

"But I wanted to share a room with you." Namjoon said, pouting.

"Come on Joonie Kai is my bestfriend and I want some girl time."

"Ugh fineeee."

"Come on sis!" Ayanna basically dragged me to our room and we unpacked. After my shower I plopped in bed and closed my eyes not aware of what all might happen on this trip.

-

-

-

-

-
why do i remember this bangtan bomb😂 but jin's expression could kill😩😍

-why do i remember this bangtan bomb😂 but jin's expression could kill😩😍