Thirty-Six

short chapter!

"So what the hell you and Jin were talking about last night?" Ayanna asked.

"Whatttttt?!?! Girl we weren't talking about anything." I denied.

"Don't lie to me sis, it looked like you two were having a nice conversation." She smirked.

"Okay, he asked me if I still loved him." I said.

"And what did you say?" Ayanna asked.

"I said yes." I replied.

"OUUUUUUUUU I KNEW YOU WEREN'T OVER THAT MAN!!" She said while hitting my leg repeatedly.

"Of course I'm not over him." I face palmed myself.

"Wait..what about Kookie?" She asked with a frown.

I sighed. "I don't know. I love both of them.."

"You know who we need to talk to?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Jimin?"

"Jimin."

-

"So what did you call me over for?" Jimin asked.

"Kaila need some professional help." I sent Ayanna a death glare.

"Let me guess.." Jimin started. "It's Jungkook and Jin hyung again, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes!" I breathed out.

"So what happened." He raised his eyebrow.

"Okay so last night when everyone was over I went in the kitchen to get a juice pouch and Jin came after me. He asked me if I still love him and I said yeah." I said all of that without a stutter and calmly.

"Damn.." Jimin said with a small chuckle. "You have it rough sis." He said. I narrowed my eyes and him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Do you guys think that me and Jin should be together?" I asked.

"HELL YEAH!" They both said in unison.

"Damn, y'all ain't had to do Jungkook like that." I laughed.

"I love him, but EVERYONE knows that you and Jin belong together." He shrugged.

"Jimin's right." Ayanna said. "Have you and Jungkook had sex yet?" She asked.

"No, we almost did twice, but I told him I wasn't ready yet." I said.

"Jimin I think I got this one." She said. Jimin nodded. "Sooooo the first time y'all almost did it, you weren't ready?" She asked.

"Nope."

"What about the second time?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. That was when I fell silent. She smirked. "Were you ready?"

"Yeah..."

"So why didn't you have sex with him?" I'm really feeling I'm in a interrogation room.

"I honestly do not know." I said.

"I know why." Jimin spoke. "It's because you're holding back..almost like you're waiting for the right person, a.k.a. Jin." He tapped his finger on his chin.

I'm actually sitting here and taking everything they're saying in. Jimin and Ayanna is right. I really wasn't ready the first time, but the second time I was and I blew Jungkook off because I "wasn't" ready.

Jin's POV

"Aish! I don't know what to doooo." I whined.

"Hyung, just tell Kaila how you feel." Yoongi said. (a.n.- i just noticed i never really had yoongi in the story.....damn poor babe😂)

"I was about to but Ayanna ass ruined it." I rolled my eyes. I looked over and seen Yoongi almost passed out on the couch. "Yoongi get up nowwww." I said, thumbing him on his forehead.

"Mmmm. What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Help me out here!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay fine." He sat up. " Call Kaila over-....wait no, call Jungkook and tell him you about to take his girl." He nodded. I looked at him funny and thumbed his forehead again. "Yah! hyung, cut it out!" He whined.

"Yoongs I'm serious, what should I do?"

"Call Jungkook over and talk to him, big brother to little brother and tell him that you still love Kaila and it was hard for you without her." He said.

"Thanks Yoongi." I said.

"No problem and also tell Kaila the same thing." He said as he got off the couch.

"When should I do that?" I asked.

"Whenever you're ready hyung." He shrugged. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a nap." He walked up the stairs and I shook my head at him.

Okay...I'm going to get my girl back.

-

-

-

-

-
dang jin.....it's like that🤨😩?!?!?!

it's like that🤨😩?!?!?!