Thirty-Two

This chapter is short asf...soooo yeah😭

I stirred and wrapped my arms around Jungkook's waist....well I thought it was his waist. The waist was small as fuck. I opened my eyes to see Ayanna looking me dead in the eyes.

"AHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK YANA!!!" I screamed. I fell of the bed so hard I thought I broke my back. Ayanna laughed so hard that she couldn't breathe. "That's not funny man." I said while rubbing my elbow. I need a damn massage now.

"Damn, I didn't know that you'll get that scared." She said while helping me up. "I came to tell you that Jungkook made us breakfast."

"Thanks." I went in the bathroom to do my hygiene, brush my teeth, and put on my clothes, which were casual. I combed my hair and walked downstairs. I ran up to Jungkook and hugged him tightly from behind.

"Good morning gorgeous." He kissed my cheek.

"Good morning babe." I said.

After we finished breakfast we sat in the living room just talking. Jungkook was giving me a massage since I almost broke my back from Ayanna's foolishness.

"Ayanna how was the party?" I asked her.

"It was good and everyone had a nice time." She said with a nod.

"That's good." I said while closing my eyes, enjoying Jungkook's magic on my back.

"Soooo....what did you two do last night?" She asked. My eyes opened wide and so did Jungkook's.

"Tuh, what are you talking about?" He asked.

"I mean obviously you two did something. You guys were here by yourselves.....alone...in the house." She said with a smirk.

"All we did was watch movies and cuddle." I said with a shrug.

"Mhmmm." I closed my eyes again thinking that she was done with the interrogation. "Kaila have you told Kookie about the dream?" She asked with a smirk.

"What dream?" He asked. This bitch.

"NOTHING!" I exclaimed.

"Oh it's just a little dream Kaila had about you. No big deal." She said with a smile. I squint my eyes at her to let her know that I'm gonna kill her for mentioning that dream.

That night

Everybody decided to come over to our house. Since I'm still on my period I decided to drink water while everyone else drunk beer or whatever. It's always good to drink lots of water on your period.

"Bam you didn't get crazy last night did you?" I asked.

"Whatttt....noooo." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Come on Bam, tell her what you did." Youngjae said while patting Bam's leg.

"Ugh fine. I've gotten drunk and I threw up on the bartender." That statement made all of us laugh out all.

"Bam, come on son." Jungkook said, still trying to control his laughter.

"I told him to not drink, but of course he doesn't listen." Rosè said, rolling her eyes.

I looked over at Jin and seen him laughing hard at something Namjoon said. I am so glad that he's supportive of me and Jungkook. I'm not gonna lie though..I still have feelings for him. I know what you guys are thinking, "Bitch of course you still have feelings for him!!!" yeah, yeah I know. It's currently after 2 am so I decided to head straight to bed, since I showered before everyone got here.

"Goodnight babe." I said before giving Jungkook a kiss.

"Aww baby, you're going to bed already?" He asked with a pout. This boy right here.

"Yeah I'm tired." I said.

"Okay, goodnight I love you." He said with a wide ass smile.

"I love you too. Goodnight y'all."

"Goodnight." Everyone said in unison. I walked in the room and plopped on the bed, sighing. Before I knew it I was out like a light.

Jin's POV

After I walked out the bathroom I walked downstairs and noticed Kaila was missing.

"Where's Kaila?" I asked.

"She went to bed I believe." Ayanna said.

"Oh okay." I walked back upstairs to her room and knocked on the door. There wasn't an answer so I slowly opened the door and walked in. I walked towards her bed and seen she was sleeping peacefully. I sat on the edge of the bed next to her and stroked her hair then her cheek. She stirred just a little but didn't wake up at all. She's so damn cute! To be honest..I still have feelings for her. Matter of fact I still love her.

I smiled to myself at the thought of me and her officially dating. But, I support her decision and I'm happy that she's happy. "Goodnight babygirl." I kissed her cheek and walked out her room.

-

-

-

-

-
heyyyyy guyssss😁!!!! soooooo my behind died and came back alive sksksksksks. it's only because i had writer's block...for 5 days. stay safe guys!!! i 💜 youuuu😘

 stay safe guys!!! i 💜 youuuu😘