Thirty-Four

this chapter will be short...like SHORT short🙃

The longer he looks into my eyes the more excited and nervous I get. He connected his lips with mine again and the kiss was even more heated than it was a minute ago. He pulled away again which made me frown from frustration.

"Babygirl, you make me feel so..good." He breathed out. I raised an eyebrow from his words.

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"You make my heart pound against my chest everytime I'm around you and when I inhale your scent." He lowered his head towards my neck. "You smell so damn good." At this very moment my eyes are wide open. I never heard Jungkook voice get so deep before. I felt his budge against my pussy and that shit made me even more wet than I already am. He started kissing my neck again and sucked on my sweet spot again, but harder this time.

"Jungkook..." I moaned out.

"Shhh,baby." He said as he put his finger on my lip. "Just let me love you." He put his soft lips against my own. Where have I heard those words before? Oh yeah, MY DAMN DREAM! Am I even ready to loose my virginity yet?

"Kookie..." I pushed him away gently. He whined a little which made me chuckle.

"You still not ready, are you?" He asked. I shook my head slightly. "If you don't want to then I'm not gonna rush you." He smiled. That smile just make me wanna change my mind, but I just feel like it's not the right time.

"Thanks Kookie, I love you." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too. Try to get some sleep." He wrapped his arm around my waist and I went to sleep instantly.

Jin's POV

I am currently laying in bed. What am I doing? The same as usual, thinking about Kaila. I think about her everyday, all day. I've always thought about her all the time, but ever since her and Jungkookie started dating my thoughts of her has been different. Aish, the more I think about her the more frustrated I get. 

Sometimes I regret not fighting for her. I only let her go because I knew Jungkook wanted to he with her and because Namjoon kind of told me to. I really want to know how long I'll last without her. I mean I know I sound selfish a little, but I love that girl so damn much!

All I wanna do is love her in every way possible. I wanna kiss her all over her face, and those soft lips, hold her tight in my arms every night, fulfill her every need, and marry her. I sighed and smiled to myself. Fuck it, I'm going to talk to her soon. But, when?

I would call Namjoon, but he's with Ayanna and I do not wanna ruin.....whatever they're doing. I was thinking to call Kaila but most likely she's asleep and I didn't wanna wake her up from her beauty sleep. Maybe I should just sleep this off. And that's what I did, went to sleep right away.

-

-

-

-

-
what are these two fools doing😂💀?

i really have to stop being lazy🤦🏽‍♀️ it's been 5-6 days since i updated

i really have to stop being lazy🤦🏽‍♀️ it's been 5-6 days since i updated. yall i cannot stand myself sometimes, no lie😂.

also, since this book is ending soon(☹️) i decided to make the next few chapters as long as i can because i don't wanna put a lot of things all in one chapter...soooo yeah🙃.