Twenty-One

"Ayanna help me." I said, sitting on her bed.

"Oh no, what happened now?" She said while playing in my hair.

"Nothing happened yet. I've been thinking about my feelings for Jungkook and my feelings for Jin."

"Mhm, tell me more."

"I really like Jungkook because he really cares for me and he makes me melt, he's also very adorable and cute. I really like Jin too....ever since that day he came to substitute our class, those feelings just grew. Me and him also had our first kiss together."

"Awwwwwww."

"Oh shush." I said, laughing and pushing her. "But, when me and Jin slept together in Australia he never really held me close to his body. All he did was face me while we sleep.

"Maybe he's nervous." She said, cocking her head to the side.

"Yeah maybe."

"So what about Jungkook? When he rescued you from Chanyeol, how did you two sleep?" I looked down and blushed.

"Well...he held me close to his body..almost like he didn't wanna let me go at all. My head was on his chest and my hand was on his stomach. His arms around my waist, spooning me. I never wanted to leave that position." I didn't even realize I was smiling hard until Ayanna cooed.

"AWWWWWWW! Yep it's official, you love Jeon Jungkook."

"I don't know about all that." I chuckled.

"Well like me and Jiminie told you, just leave everything up to God and everything will fall into place."

"Thanks sis, I love you."

"I love you too.

Later that night

Tonight was another night that I couldn't sleep. I got out the bed and walked outside on the balcony. I leaned on the edge and closed my eyes. Taking deep breaths in the night air is one of the most calmest things ever. I didn't even realize anyone else was here until they called my name.

"Hey Jungkookie."

"Hey, what are you doing out here?"

"Couldn't sleep, you?

"Same." All of this is deja vu because this is exactly what happened when we were in Australia on the beach. I smiled to myself at the thought causing him to chuckle.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just so pretty when you smile." At this point I knew my cheeks were red.

"Thanks." It was silent for a few minutes. Not a awkward silence, it was actually peaceful. I looked over and noticed that Jungkook was looking down. "You okay?"

"Yeah I-I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" He then looked up at me and sighed. He moved forward towards me and I froze.

"Kaila, I don't know how you'll feel about this, but I am just gonna say it." Deep breaths Kaila...stay calm. "Ever since that day we were at the amusement park I noticed how pretty you are...and beautiful. You are such a good person to be around and you care for every single one of us. That night when Chanyeol harmed you and I was cleaning your face, I noticed the way you looked at me. It was almost as if you were telling me something with those beautiful eyes. When you fell asleep that night, I held you in my arms tightly because I never wanted to let you go. That's when I figured out my feelings towards you. I like you Kaila." The whole time he talked I stared at him directly in his eyes. All of this is so much to take in at the moments. But, a smile crept onto my face.

"I like you too Jungkook. That night the incident happened I realized my feelings too." He smiled big until it dropped and he sighed.

"What about Jin hyung?"

"I do have feelings for Jin too."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Whatever happens happen, things happen for a reason."

"Yeah you're right." We stared into each other's eyes and Jungkook leaned in. Stay calm Kaila, stay calm. Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine moving slowly. We pulled away and he cupped my cheek, kissing me again.

"What the fuck is this?!"

-

-

-

-

-