(T)-G.A.P.A

After we had everyone assembled apart from one person, whom we did not know the name, as of yet.

This meeting was to discuss upcoming events and how to capture said person for this mission to work accordingly.

It was a matter of time before things got out of hand, an we had people rioting everywhere.

These kids didn't know that though, all they knew.

Was that they were different, in a good or bad way, you ask.

Neither.

Tamsin and Thomas Broelle were sitting in their seats when they heard this announcement over the school speakers.

"Attention Students! Make your way to the stadium once first period is over, Thanks!" Both Tamsin and Thomas stared at each other in confusion.

While Rain was grabbing something out of her locker as an excuse to escape from her teacher.

Caelum not so far away asking her what that was all about.

She had shrugged her shoulders at Caelum's question.

But the pair made their way towards the stadium regardless of the earlier confusion.

Once everyone had made it to the stadium, Caelum was quick to notice that there were only a few specific people in there with them.
Including the principal or rather mastermind of whatever was going on.

"I have all invited you here today to talk about the missing piece, he is one of the most powerful zodiacs, yet we have no idea where he is located. We are safe to assume his hiding is because of his parents." He paused for a second to gauge everyones reaction before continuing.

"But recently cops have found a kid who they think is the person we have been looking for, they think he has been homeless ever since the kid we tried to take into custody had escaped around that same date.

I will need one of you to come with me to help ease this kid into his new life as he has not had much contact with people since being on the run" His eyes ran over everybody in the room and landed on Caelum.

"Caelum will be coming with me in the meantime, how ever the rest of you will be training your powers while we are gone" with that, everybody was dismissed.

After everyone had left the stadium, Ferdinand led Caelum to the schools main car.

"You ready Caelum?" Ferdinand asked in concern.

Caelum gave an uneasy nod, something didn't feel quite right about where they were going.
Yet he followed through anyway.

The car ride there was tense, with Ferdinand looking at him through the car mirror while he was driving.

"So how are you adjusting to this place?" He asks in a soft tone, like he was worried.

"Ah not bad, I made a friend, she's really nice, although she is struggling a bit" Caelum said without thinking, he just gives a nod back in return.

"Struggling how?" He asks with concern, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Well she unintentionally set an animal free, but somehow calmed down a phoenix, which I might add are usually emotionally unstable, thats the part I can't figure out" Caelum said to him in speculation.

"It seems her powers are more emotionally based rather than physical, interesting" he stroked his chin while watching the road with an intense gaze.

"We'll stop by a petrol station on the way to stretch your legs, this kid seems to merge through districts, so hopefully he's the one we're looking for" He smiles into the mirror.

Stopping the car off by a pump, as he lets Caelum out to stretch.

"Can I hop in the passenger seat this time? I like the view better" Caelum asked hopefully.

Ferdinand gives a shrug an lets him hop in the passenger seat.

"I honestly thought you'd be more comfortable in the back" He gives Caelum a fond gaze, that didn't sit quite right with him.

"Do you have any kids mister?" Caelum asks curiously as they set off away from the petrol station as the sky threw off purple hues in the clouds.

The sunset coming over a deep shade of purple and green.

It was magnificent and felt very magical.

"I can't have any, until I'm ready to leave the world" He says solemnly.

"What do you mean by that?" Caelum asks him in confusion.

"Well I'm one of the originals, my father was an original Taurus and my mother an original Libra" Ferdinand explains, might I add, very patiently.

"What does that have to do with you not having kids?" Caelum asks boldly.

"If you are a pure original, or born from a parent with one. Your parents disappear to a different realm, as there can only be twelve forms of originals in this world. Unfortunately Tamsin and Thomas are two Originals which means one sign will miss out on having one. Either that or the sign that missed out may die out." He looks at Caelum with a serious gaze.

"So if you have any kids, you dissapear?" Caelum asks in confusion.

"Yes, unfortunately when one sign does not have either a demigod or an original, their sign will most likely die out, cease to exist, libra will possibly be on the verge of extinction if my mother was their only original" Ferdinand looks at him with a sad smile.

"Hold up, demigods?" Caelum asks incredulously.

"Yes, although they have their own power, demigods can create more originals just like their parent could, thats why we search for them, they can also open up the originals realm and bring back a sign that may have gone extinct and bring it back. Unfortunately only three demigods are born for each generation, an they all need each other to create more originals" Ferdinand continues to explain.

"Wait what! This is so much information going to my head! How do you know which ones are demigods?" Caelum asks, his eyes wide with surprise and shock.

"We don't, we don't know until they use their parents powers. The god side of them, an it'll be like nothing you've ever witnessed before" Ferdinand says in seriousness.