Ezekiel(Taurus/Ch3)

[Ezekiel]

I took a slow deep breath in as I opened the door to our room hesitantly.

Looking around the room I had noticed Wyatt reading a book on his bed, like nothing had happened.

"Sit down" Wyatt orders, not looking up from his book.

I found myself obeying and taking a seat on the bed across the room.

I was too nervous to be anywhere close to him.

Especially after he had caught me by surprise, an not even that far away from Ferdinand's office.

After I had sat down I heard him order.

"Show your true form." He stated, placing his book down and watching me intently.

I shook my head at him, an didn't trust myself to speak.

"Do you want me to come over there and convince you?" Wyatt said threateningly calm.

"It hurts to shift" I muttered out pathetically, he tilted his head to the side and watched me curiously.

I saw his eyes unfocus and him stare off into space for a bit before he sharply snaps at me.

"Liar" He suddenly says in a harsh tone of voice, the voice I had recognised from earlier.

How the heck did he realise I had lied, this was really starting to unnerve me.

All of a sudden while I was in deep thought, Wyatt had disappeared from his bed and I started to panic.

I jumped up from the bed, immediately moving away when I heard him behind me.

He stood up off my bed, taking a step towards me when I stepped away.

"Shift, now" He said, his eyes narrowing at me intensely.

He lifted his hand up to pin me against the wall, but I moved my arms to stop him in reflex, flinching away from him.

He put his hand down, but he had me cornered, he didn't need to touch me to make me stand stock still in the corner.

I gave a heavy sigh, I knew him seeing my true form was a huge risk.

But if I didn't shift now, he would hurt me.

"If I shift, promise me you won't take photos or tell anyone, that includes my true name" I asked him in a deadly serious tone of voice, watching him as I forced my eyes to not water.

This was a huge mistake, it would be the death of me if I wasn't careful.

"Now that you understand the way you made me feel earlier, I'll explain why I'm doing this to you now." Wyatt surprised me by saying this as I did a double take at him.

"Your identity is at risk, your very identity could kill you, I've been kidnapped and tortured for being who I am, I can't change my form to hide, I am always in danger. So me wanting to see your true form and knowing your true name is clearance for my safety" Wyatt was talking calmly, but he had not moved away from me so I could move away from the corner.

"How will it give you clearance?" I stupidly had to ask Wyatt.

"Well, that you will keep information on me being a demigod a secret. I've seen the future, it is not pretty when he finds out too soon. Ferdinand seems to be prone to making rash decisions" Wyatt said casually, like he hadn't just given me the information I was searching for.

But I couldn't tell Ferdinand that Wyatt had just bluntly told me all of the information in one go.

"Now shift" Wyatt says firmly.

"Only if you promise" I look at him with my jaw locked.

"How about we both promise?" Wyatt held out his pinky finger for me to hook mine around his.

I felt nervous to touch him at all, Wyatt was stronger than me.

But I reached my pinky finger out to hook it with his.

"Here goes" I breathed shakily, closing my eyes as I felt my skin warm and then go cold.

The buzzing growing louder in my ears, as I felt the tips of my fingers tingle, and my toes tickle.

I gave a shudder as my raven hair sprouted and my grey eyes popping back, along with my olive skin tone.

It felt weird to be in my own skin again, an I felt almost relaxed until I realised why I was in my true form.

I had found myself on my knees again, as per usual when I shape shifted.

I looked up to Wyatt, because he was in awe, his fingers tilting my chin up.

He gave me a smile that softened his features.

"I like this look better on you" Wyatt said as his eyes were so focused on me that I felt butterflies in my stomach, I felt a shiver run across my skin.

An another part of me was growing, but I tried to not acknowledge it.

Wyatt was around the same age as me, but he was just a job only, nothing else.

"Uhm- yes, anyway" I stood up quickly, my cheeks turning a dark shade of red, as I turned my face to try and hide my blush.

"Why're you red?" Wyatt asks, turning my face to look directly at his, our eyes making eye contact.

I slapped his hand away, and tried to push past him to move to my bed.

I didn't want to answer that question at all.

"That's uh, well" I stumbled for an answer, I didn't want to say that I was into him, because that would complicate things.

"Well what?" Wyatt asks, being nosy, and trying to stop me from getting to the bed.

"You probably already know anyway, so just go with what you've already seen" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You want to know what I see in the future?" Wyatt questions in an almost sneaky way.

'What?" I question him in astonishment.

"This" Wyatt says as his hand grabs the back of my head, his fingers threading through my hair as he presses our lips firmly together, I could hear a soft gasp slip past my lips as butterflies shot through my body.

It caught me so off guard that I had frozen against him.

"We are together in the future" Wyatt said like nothing had happened at all, casually leaving me to stumble with my own thoughts as he popped himself into bed.