Caelum-Ch4

I threw open the door, sitting down on a bench along the wall in the gym.

Watching while they managed to capture the monster in a jar.

"Why hadn't you told them it's safe to come out yet?" Ferdinand asked.

"I find it amusing that they're still scared" I said without a care, I saw the door shut again because I left it open when I walked out.

I held back a laugh, but couldn't help a snicker as Ferdinand shook his head in disbelief.

"You can come out, it's safe now" He yells out to the students, hiding in the changing rooms.

Ferdinand looked at me like he was concerned, but also curious about me.

"So what monster was that?" I question, looking at Ferdinand with a frown.

"It's a monster that kills people to consume their powers, you're lucky it was only a small levelled monster" Ferdinand said.

"I saw it in the hallway, but I just acted like I hadn't seen it" I shrugged nochantly.

"You are a weird kid" He shook his head at me like he couldn't believe I walked past it like the monster didn't exist.

"Well, I don't exactly want to risk my life fighting it" I raised a brow at him.

He just gave a nod, his frown resuming its normal place on his face.

Before he turned away from our classroom, waving good bye to us with the jar in hand.

"Alright get back to what you were doing" The teacher yells out to everybody.

Without hesitation I went to pair up with Wyatt, he used his teleportation to move next to me.

To which I shrugged, I had already seen it before.

But Wyatt was watching me like a hawk for some reason, like he was on edge.

I didn't blame him, he had the principal keeping a close eye on him, for whatever reason there was.

"How does it feel to not be homeless anymore?" I bluntly asked Wyatt.

"To be honest, it feels weird" Wyatt admitted truthfully.

He held his arms up in preparation, as I threw my foot out to try and kick him.

Which ended in a successful hit to the shoulder.

He fell down, but it wasn't too convincing for me.

He was letting me win, once he was up again.

I threw a punch towards his face which he blocked, he made a weak attempt to grab my arm to flip me.

Which of course had failed, I was really horrible at combat, so the fact that he was purposefully failing at it.

Made me wonder.

I beckoned him to come sit down with me, once we were sitting next to each other.

"We are just taking a breather!" I yelled out to the teacher.

Wyatt who didn't look puffed at all, came and sat down next to me.

"I'm fine Caelum, really" Wyatt said, like I did it to make it for him.

"Cut the bull crap, why are you purposefully throwing the fight" I whispered to him in a sharp tone.

There was nothing for him to hide at all, but what if he was really good at combat and hid it for my sake.

The air had suddenly dropped a few temperatures as Wyatt stared down at me with narrowed eyes.

"You really want me to actually try? You might go flying into the walls" Wyatt said casually, with a raised brow, like he wasn't just glaring at me a few moments ago.

"I'm not learning how to fight properly if you aren't even trying" I said back in annoyance.

"You don't even bother to fight anyway, so why would you need to learn?" Wyatt said back smartly.

I noticed Wyatt looking over to Liam, who was fighting against Thomas.

But Wyatt looked nervous when he looked at Liam.

Wyatt didn't show the nervousness but I could feel it coming off him.

"Is he bothering you" I pointed out to Liam without looking at him.

"You could say that, just being cautious" Wyatt said in an odd tone.

I was starting to worry for Wyatt, but not worried enough to get involved.

"I think I understand" I grabbed his hand, an held my hands up again.

"If you are faking it, at least make it convincing" I finished off.

 I threw a punch towards his face, which he successfully finished the move.

By grabbing my hand and flipping me over his shoulder, then sitting over my torso to pull my arm back into a lock.

I pushed and bucked my hips to try and knock him off, I succeeded by wrapping my arm around his leg.

Pulling him underneath and trapping him in a chokehold.

"pretend to struggle for a bit" I half whispered by his ear, I noticed he pretended to struggle for a bit to get my arms out.

But he slipped his fingers underneath my forearms, slipping his head out from my arms.

"Thanks" I heard him mutter as he delivered a swift kick to my side.

I managed to dodge the next punch, lifting my foot in a high kick as I managed to kick his face.

Before he ducked the next kick.

In a matter of time the class had ended, everyone slowly dispersing back to their dorm rooms.

I noticed Liam following behind Wyatt closely, like they were best buddies.

Wyatt was very good at pretending to not notice him though, Once we'd made it back to our dorm room.

I saw Raine doing her homework, laying back in her bed reading a book.

"Hello Caelum" Raine said while flipping another page.

"Hey Raine, how was your day?" I asked her while sitting down on my bed, searching through my clothes.

"I've been better, I accidentally made someone dunk their coffee on their heads" Raine said, I heard remorse and confusion in her voice.

"that's weird, how'd you do that?" I asked her while chucking clothes on my bed, running the shower to get it ready.

"Well, it was a teacher that I really despised and I imagined her tipping coffee on her head" Raine said, frowning some more.

"And she actually did it?" I was quite baffled but confused still.

"Yes, it actually happened" Raine responded back with a laugh.

Once the shower was ready, I shut the bathroom door behind me.

Removing myself of my clothing, before slipping into the water, my earlier bruises from class was prominent.

But they faded and slowly disappeared in the shower, even a small cut on my arm had healed up.

Almost no scarring was on my skin.