"Where is he this time?" I ask as I plop myself down beside Matt.

"He went to help Taylor set up.. aka he wanted to get away from me." he tells me.

"I'm sure he just wanted to help." I squeak, could that be less like Mason?

"Amara, I needed a break from him too." he says playfully, no hint of anger in his voice. Mason and Matt are the strangest friends ever.

"I don't know how you put up with him all the time." he jokes.

"Neither do I, sometimes." I laugh with him.

"Is that your jacket?" my eyes focus on the checkered, coat lined internally with fur hanging over a chair.

"No, it's that boy I was telling you about's." he winks playfully.

My eyes narrow a little, "Have you worn it before?" I ask.

"No, he just left it here after we.. spent the night together." he blushes slightly and I gasp.

"Oh my god! Did you-"

"Shh." he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't hit and tell." he whispers and I can't help but laugh. Matt is so funny, and just a great person to know.

"It's safe with me." I pretend to lock my lips and throw away the key.

"It seems so familiar." I shrug, referring back to the jacket.

"Oh, honey, let me assure you it isn't—there's only ten of these in the world. It's limited edition." he brags dramatically. Ever since he came out to me he's been so much more himself—I feel honoured. I hope he can eventually be his true and full self around everyone.

"I could've sworn I seen it before." I scratch my head.

"I bet it was a cheap knock off, people wear those all too often." he scrunches up his nose in disgust and I laugh.

"Ready to go?" Mason's voice interrupts as the door opens.

"Yep." I smile as I walk towards him

I watch as his eyes scan me momentarily, "You look fucking amazing." he tells me as he bites his lip ever so slightly, making me blush and sending a shiver down my spine—melting some of my building anxiety over how I look.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I say as I admire him - he's wearing a black button up shirt, tightly fitted. Accompanied with a pair of dark blue jeans, and his hair is as perfect as ever. He looks perfect, every single time I see him. It never ceases to amaze me. I think my favourite thing for him to wear is a button up shirt, it clings to his body perfectly and accents every ripple on his chest, every muscle on his arms - with the thin material allowing his enticing tattoo's to seep through slightly.

"Can you two stop eye fucking each other in front of me, please?" Matt jokes from behind us and I snigger, whereas Mason just sulks, of course.

"Shut the fuck up, Matthew." he sneers as he leads me out of the door.

My eyes widen, "Mason!" I scold him but he just laughs it off.

He takes my hand as we walk through the halls towards Taylor's scarily large dorm. As we reach the door, Mason's hand drops from mine and I can't stop the frown that tugs at my lips. I know Mason is still battling with how to act with me in public - but it hurt nonetheless.

I follow him into the room as he sits down on a couch in the centre of the room full of people, where I awkwardly sit beside him. He talks to the guy beside him, someone I've never seen before. I notice a few people from the last party, Noah and Holly.