3 Times

*Yeah I suck. So did my last chapter. So, today, I am gonna do a SHORT one-shot since I have had a WONDERFUL AND BUSY 3 weeks. I lost count, 3 to 4 weeks. Anyway, have fun reading, see ya'll later*

DISCLAIMER: There will be swearing in this one-shot. OH AND ALSO A CONFIDENT AND GAY SASSY ALEC~ also his weird pick up lines. Magnus gonna be a clueless glitter man.

ALEC'S POV

1st time

'Jesus fucking Christ'.

'Do you actually exist or am I dreaming?'. Right in front of me was an Asian man. His hair had streaks of gold at the tips, he was wearing gray plaid pants that perfectly fits him, his white short sleeve shirt with brown suspenders crossing over his well-carved shoulders. His pants were paired with black Lacoste sneakers. The man was walking towards the bar, where I was located. 'Alright, Alec. Time to put your flirting skills to work. The mission can wait'.

And just as I'm about to approach the beautiful handsome man..."ALEC. WE FOUND SOMETHING, WE NEED TO GO", Jace shouts from a few meters away. I groan in frustration and grab my jacket that was hanging on one of the stool bars and head after Jace, who was already ahead.

2nd time

That mysterious beautiful man was still in my mind. Even though I never saw him again after the mission. What a shame. I just hope that I'll see him again, at some point. The next mission is located at the same club where I saw the gorgeous man. 'YES', I shout out loud quietly. Thank god I'm the only one here. I grab my black denim jacket and gear and head to the weapons room where my bow and quiver are.

AT THE CLUB

"Split up. Alec, keep your mind focused on the mission. You've been rambling non-stop about that 'mysterious' guy that you saw". I roll my eyes at Jace and nod, already heading towards the bar. 

'Oh, my fuck'.

There he was again. He looked dead drop gorgeous. A dark green turtleneck sweater topped with a black blazer. Black ripped jeans that were ripped open at the knees. Brown monk shoes. Not only was this mystery man immensely beautiful, but he also had great fashion choices. I was, again, about to approach him, sadly, Jace the cockblock had to fucking cockblock his way into my cockblocked life. 

"ALEC. We need to go! The demon got away, apparently. Izzy's chasing after it. We need to go, NOW!", he shouts and moves towards the exit. I sigh loudly and walk towards the door, taking one more look at the guy. Only this time, he was looking back. 

3rd time
AT THE INSTITUTE

"Alec, I have no idea why you won't just go to the club when you have nothing else to do and see the darn guy!", Izzy exclaims. "I have no time! Missions, meetings, training, demons, you see my daily schedule?!", I groan annoyed and pick up a few documents from my desk and start walking off back to my room. Izzy quickly follows behind.

 "Jesus, I'll help you then! I saw the way you looked back at the mystery guy. I decided to come back for you and at that moment, I saw him look at you and you back! Now, I want you, Alec Lightwood, to go to that club and ASK that man OUT!", she takes the documents from me and points to the main door. "Thank you, Izzy, you are a lifesaver", I get my stele and activate my speed rune and run right out the doors of the institute. 

AT THE CLUB

'There he was'.

Standing in front of the bar, drink in hand, was my starstruck man. This time, his outfit is quite different from the ones he wore before. (His outfit is the one that Magnus wore in 3x01 in the series if you don't know which outfit that is, I'll explain it) He, who was not yet named, had a uniquely designed bomber jacket with the color red running down the sleeves of his jacket, gold lining running along the sleeves beside the red. Black jeans with belts hanging from each side. He looks ravishing.

I walk up behind him and whisper in his ear 'There you are'. He turns around with a surprised face. He raises an eyebrow and takes a sip from his drink. "Here I am, and I'm supposed to know you?", I take a little step back to give him space. "No, but I hope I can change that". I give him a smirk and he grins. "Magnus", he lends out his free hand that's not occupied with a drink and pushes it forward. I take his hand and shake it slowly. 

"I'm Alec. I don't think we've been formally introduced?"

*Well, that was nice. I haven't been in the mood to write nor have I had time. Or I'm just too lazy or tired to write. I'm so sorry for not writing! I hope you guys like that small one-shot and I will catch you people at another time. ADIOS!*  

                                                                                                                  -your local author *-*