A Teenage Version of Malec Pt. 2

ALEC POV

I was confused. Why did Magnus walk away so fast? The group gives me a confused and questioning look while I shoot them back with an 'I don't know what's going on' look. I jog up to Magnus, putting a hand on his arm to stop him. Everyone walks past us, signaling us that they're gonna wait at the parking lot. "What's wrong Magnus? Did I do something?", I ask him, turning him around to face me. "You did nothing, I just wanna go, you know", he trails off, taking my hand off his arm. "Wait please, I know you're lying. You can tell me", I say, catching up to him again. "I said it's fine. Now if you don't mind, I'll go with Cat and Ragnor to Clary's house", he says coldly. What did I do wrong?

AT CLARY'S HOUSE

I pull up to the driveway, parking my jeep. I see Magnus, Cat, and Ragnor coming out of Magnus' Aston Martin. (I forgot to mention, they're all living a "comfortable" life. Magnus' dad is a lawyer, he ain't an evil dude but an understanding good dad, his mom is a businesswoman. Robert and Maryse aren't homophobic, they kinda know what's going on with Alec but oh well, ONTO THE STORY) "Magnus, can we please talk? Alone, if you don't mind", I ask, catching up to him. "Sure...", he says. We go back to Clary's backyard, where a hammock is planted between two trees.

 "I remember this place, we built this hammock when we were all kids. Can't believe it actually worked", I say, remembering the memory. "What is it that you wanted to talk about?". Magnus asked, completely ignoring the topic. "What's wrong Magnus? What did I do something wrong? Something bothering you?", I ask, laying a hand on his back. He gently removes my hand. "No, nothing's bothering me. Sorry for the way I acted earlier, it was not my intention to confuse you. I think we should just, keep our distances since, you know, you have a girlfriend", he shrugs. Standing up.

 'Girlfriend? Does he mean Lydia? God Magnus, you're so clueless' I thought. I stand up, grabbing his hand before he goes back inside. "If you're referring to Lydia, she's not-she isn't my girlfriend. She never was, she's just...clingy", I say. "Then why is everyone saying that you guys are a thing?", he answers cluelessly. "Like what I said, rumors. Besides, girls were like, NEVER, my type", I say, laughing out loud. "What? Now you've got me confused Lightwood", he says, crossing his arms. "What I'm saying is" I grab his hands and look up at him. "Lydia was never my type. None of the girls are, I don't like anyone. Well, except for one person", I say with a bright cheerful smile. 

"Well? Don't keep me in the dark Lightwood. Who is this mysterious person? Do I know them? Are they a douche? 'Cause then that would practically be boring and honestly depressing-" "No, not even close! He's dreamy, he's a pretty cool guy, he likes to draw in class whenever he's bored out of his mind. He has these highlights in his hair that are different colors almost every day", I say, inching closer and closer as I describe him. He then realizes who the person is. FINALLY. "Oh.my.god. Alexander Gideon Lightwood! You like MELIORN!?", he shouts. 'I facepalm myself on the forehead. God, you should be glad you're cute Magnus Bane' I thought. I pull away from his hands and bring them up to his cheeks.

 "It's you, you clueless idiot", I say. His eyes widen and his mouth opens in shock. "I-it's me..? ME!? Me as in Magnus Bane me? I gotta say Lightwood, you got me there, what a good prank that was", he laughs. I sigh loudly and roll my eyes. There was only one way to prove to him that this isn't some prank. I grab him by the collar of his bomber jacket and kiss him. His eyes widen even more. After a few seconds, he kisses me back with the same force. His hands sliding up to my neck, bringing me closer. I wrap my arms around his waist. Sadly, he pulls away first. Our heads are leaning against each other. "You know, at some point, you need to stop thinking that I'm always pranking you", I say, breathlessly. "How can I? You're the prankster and I'm the one always being pranked", he says, smiling. "Shall we?", I gesture to the door back inside. "We shall", he laughs as he responds, walking to the door. I follow, not far behind. 

*****************

'Everyone is cuddling. So why not cuddle with Magnus?' I thought. I pull him on my lap. His eyes widen as the girls squeak and the boys laugh saying 'Nice Alec'. I laugh as I wrap my arms around his torso. He softens up and lies down beside me on the couch. I pull the blanket against our clothed bodies and snuggle even closer to him. "So, is this the right time to ask you out on a date sometime Magnus Bane?",  I say, putting my head on his shoulder. "Way off timing but I would like to go out soon", he replies. He casually turns around and looks up at me. I then lean closer, but to my surprise, Magnus kisses me first. I smile into the kiss, not even thinking of parting.

*Hola, so, that is my teenage version of Malec. I know that was a neutral sloppy idea but don't worry, I've got a few ideas up my sleeve. I might forget though but that doesn't matter. I hope you liked this chapter and have a good day!* 
                                                                                                            -your local author *-*