Will you marry me?

Alec's POV

I was pacing back in forth at the institute. "Yo, you ok? You look pretty nervous-no scratch that, you look hella nervous", Jace asked. "I'm ok, I'm just..it's ju-" "It's gonna be fine, we're gonna help you, although this is gonna be a hell of a proposal!" Jace whispered shouted. Alec gave him a 'you better not spoil anything or I will send you to Edom' look. Jace lowered his voice "Where's the ring?", Jace asked. Alec took out a dark Velvet box with a few rose decorations on the side of it. Suddenly, Clary and Izzy came into Alec's office. "OMG IS THAT THE RING!?", Clary and Izzy both shouted out loud. "IZZY! CLARY!", Alec shouted at them in anger. Both girls made an apologetic smile, closing the door behind them.

"So is that the ACTUAL ring?", Clary questioned. Alec nodded and blushed in embarrassment. Izzy and Clary squealed in excitement while Jace and Alec gave them a 'shut up' look. "Ok ok, so everything's going as expected. Izzy and I will come to visit Magnus at his apartment, Jace will pick us all up and take him to the penthouse", Clary said to them. "The light will be off and the dancers will be in their positions before Magnus gets there. The song you picked is freaking amazing!", Izzy squealed yet once again. Alec nods and smiles lightly. "This is going to be great! Uh oh, it's almost 5:30, we have to pick up Magnus at 5:40, you ready buddy?", Jace asked. Alec sighs happily and nods. They all smile at Alec before leaving. 

*I'm sorry but I had to make it into two parts, I'm being a miserable person right now but I promise, what I have in store will be amazinnngggggg~ ok see you next time*