An Alternate Dimension Pt. 2

*Hi! So, as some of you seen my note that I posted yesterday, I wasn't able to post. Which was really sad because I was in the mood to write and I had plenty more ideas in line after this one-shot. Anyway, hope you like the second part and I'll see you later*

A FEW WEEKS LATER, THIS IS WHERE MAGNUS AND LYDIA (EW) BRANWELL HAVE THEIR 'WEDDING'. MAGNUS POV

'Here goes nothing', I thought. What happened with Ale-Mr. Lightwood a few weeks ago was still in my head. 'Magnus! Get a grip on yourself, he was clearly just playing with you and your head. Do this for your family', I tell myself. I groan, trying to fix my tie. "Need a hand?", Jace asks. I gesture for him to come inside. "What's up parabatai? What's going through your head? Is it Mr. Lightwood". He wiggles his eyebrows at me. "Shut up and help me with my tie" "Are you sure this is what you want?, I nod, confused myself if I wanted this. "Yeah...it's what dad and mom wants me to do, and so, who am I to refuse?", I ask, wondering if I was asking myself or Jace. 

"Magnus, I've known you for almost all your life, there's nothing to be scared of. If this isn't making you happy, then do what makes you happy" "I am...h-happy Jace", I say, looking down on the floor. He sighs quietly. "Alright, if you're happy then that's enough for me to be happy. It's almost time, you all set up?", he changes the subject. I nod, looking up and giving him a small smile. 'Was this really what I wanted?'.

****************************WEDDING TIME****************************

I stand at the end of the aisle, my nerves wrecking me every minute. Waiting for this day to end. I take a deep breath as the music starts playing. Izzy comes out in a fabulous silky golden dress holding a flower bouquet in her hands. I take another deep breath as many guests come through the big open wedding doors. Finally, there, comes Lydia. A long beautifully designed dress with elegant flower designs leading to the end of her dress, in her hands, lay a big flower bouquet and her blonde hair fixed into a bun. I close my eyes, 'this is what my parents want. This is what I shall give', I thought to myself.

 As I open my eyes to reveal Lydia just a few meters away from me. I lend her hand up the stairs, facing her towards me. She gives me a slight smile, as I give one back. She looks back at Isabelle, who has a stone-cold face displayed among her face. I nod at her, gesturing for her to give Lydia the bracelet. She puts forward the bracelet and Lydia smiles at her. She faces me with a smile as she puts the bracelet on my right hand. I turn to Jace who's holding the necklace, she faces the other way as I put it on her. She smiles at Isabelle, Isabelle still giving her the stone-cold look. We both turn to brother Jeremiah, holding her hand. "It is time for Magnus Bane and Lydia Branwell to mark each other with the Wedded Union rune. A rune on the hand, a rune on the heart. A union is born". She grabs her stele and leans forward to mark my hand.

Suddenly, the closed doors burst open, revealing a tall well-fit man in an elegant suit. My jaw hangs open, as does everyone else's. My mother and father turn towards Alexander. "What's that warlock doing here?", she questions. She stands up from her seat and walks to Alec. "Alec, leave this wedding. NOW", he holds up two fingers. (I don't know what Magnus' mother is called in the actual series so let's just go with Alec's parents :D)"Maryse, this is between me and your son, I'll leave if he asks me to", he says straightforward. Walking towards me again. He stops in the middle, as he looks up at me. 

I breathe in and out heavily, frozen on the spot. "You gonna be okay, buddy?", Jace asks from behind. "Magnus? Hey", I turn towards her, still in my frozen state. "I..." I gasp "I can't breathe", I try to take deep breaths, hoping it would help. "I know, it's okay", she smiles. "I can't do this Lydia...", her smile fades and her face turns into shock. "I thought we were doing the right thing but...this isn't it, I'm sorry", I say."Hey, you deserve to be happy, I'll be fine", her smile returns as she puts a hand on my cheek. I smile, silently thanking her inside my head. 

I turn my head towards Alec, looking around the guests. I turn my head back to him, looking straight into his hazel eyes. Him doing the same. I take a deep breath and start to march on the red carpet beneath our feet. My mother gives me a shocked look and starts to walk up to me. "Magnus what are you doing!?", she asks in a whisper-scream tone. "Enough", I say back, not taking my eyes off the man in front of me. I grab him by his suit collar and kiss him, right then and there. Not caring about anyone else other than him. 

He kisses me back almost immediately. I slowly pull away, his lips chasing after mine. My eyes turn back to his lips as I kiss him yet again. He smiles and kisses back with the same force. 'Maybe Alexander Gideon Lightwood wasn't so bad after all'.

*AND....VOILA. What a nice ending, I mixed a few things up if you could tell. I'm pretty happy with the ending. I have a list of ideas to write about in the next few one-shots and I hope you all will like them. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time!*
                                                                                                                                  -your local author *-*