Forgive me Magnus

DISCLAIMER: There will be swearing in this story. Proceed with caution

MAGNUS' POV P.S. HE LIVES IN LOS ANGELES

"Babe! Have you seen my hair gel anywhere or have you used it?", a very familiar voice asks. "I...think you used all of it yesterday", I lie. 'Truth is, I did use his hair gel, I just don't wanna get in trouble', I think to myself, smiling. "I don't remember using my hair gel yesterday. You lie, you used it didn't you?", he comes out of the bathroom and walks up to me. "Kieran, I love using your hair gel! It fantasizes me how it makes little bubbles when I put it on my hair, so I use it". "Well, I guess I can always buy a new one. Next time, I'll buy two. One for you, one for me", he nuzzles my nose with his, leaning our foreheads together, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Magnus, I have a surprise for you", he untangles his arms from my waist. I look up at him "What is it? Did you do something cutely stupid again?", I ask, chuckling. "No no, and plus, I BARELY do anything stupid that's cute"  "Then what is it?", I question again. "I um, I was thinking of going to New York. You know, for a little vacation. Plus! Didn't you have friends there? Wouldn't it be great to see them again?", I nod. 

'I did. Catarina was there. So was Raphael, wonder how they are. Clary, Simon, I guess you could say we were friends, more like acquaintances but I've known him long enough to be a friend. Then there was Izzy, Maryse, Jace, and...Alexander. I haven't seen him since..since that night at the club. Where I broke up with him. But that was  2 years ago, I'm over it, he probably has a new boyfriend now. I have Kieran, my boyfriend, and that's enough for me'.

"Magnus you alright? I know that your...ex lives there but, can we please go? If you don't want to go, then we won't go. I just want you to meet one of my friends in New York, after that, we can go home or go somewhere else. Your choice"  "You're so sweet. It's fine, I would like to see what happened to New York while I was gone. I'm over Alec, I have you don't I?", I smirk. "Yeah, good point. And I have you, Magnus Bane", he smiles and kisses me softly. "Jump", I jump up and cross my legs around his waist. "Shall we?", he tilts his head towards the bedroom. "We shall", I smile and laugh. 

ALEC'S POV. TWO YEARS AGO

"Oh, Alexander. You were right. You are a great kisser", the guy said. "Guess I am", I smirk, continuing to kiss him. Suddenly, we hear a thud coming from near the front door. "Alexander? I'm home! God, today was an awful painful day", he continues, his footsteps growing closer. "Oh, shit. Magnus wait! Don't go ins-"  "So there was this clie-". 

He enters the room. His face became frozen. His jaw was wide open. "You better give a fucking god damn good explanation before I burst you into oblivion", his glamour was down, meaning his cat-like yellow eyes could be seen. "Magnus, please. Let me explain", I say. I get up and grab my clothes. "Keep them, KEEP HIM, KEEP THIS FUCKING PLACE. I'm moving and I don't want you to follow me". 

He jogs to the living room and grabs his stuff. "Tell me, Alexander, why'd you do it? I trusted you! I told you things I have never told anyone! Now you're in OUR bed with ANOTHER guy!? This, us, was a mistake. A big god damn mistake. I don't EVER wanna see your face again". Grabbing his things, he runs to the door. I grab him by the arm and stop him. "It wasn't like that! I was being stupid! I didn't know what I was doing. I love you, Magnus, so so much. Please don't leave me, please!", I shout. He turns around, his eyes gleaming with tears. "If you loved me...you wouldn't do any of this. How do you expect me...to forgive you? You're a liar, a lying bastard. Our relationship is OVER"

ALEC'S POV. PRESENT DAY, NEW YORK.

'Will he ever come back? Will I ever see him again? What I did was stupid, so f*cking stupid. I cheated on Magnus, more than once. I didn't know what I was doing but I forgot to think about anyone else or how it would affect anybody. I wish things were different' I think to myself. It's been 2 years since that incident, 2 whole years. I heard Magnus moved to Los Angeles. Izzy and the rest of the group were in touch with Magnus. Hell! Even Jace and Simon too. All of them except me. Everyone ignored me after that night at the club, I guess it was understandable. But I managed to earn their trust back, just not one person. Magnus himself. 

"ALEC! ALEXANDER GIDEON LIGHTWOOD! DID YOU HEAR? MAGNUS IS COMING BACK TO NEW YORK FOR A LITTLE VISIT". Izzy, Jace, Simon, Clary, even my mother came barging into my room. 'Wait, did I hear that right? He was coming back? Back here? Back in New York?', so many thoughts were coming through my mind. "When?". I ask. "His flight is two days from now. He's arriving this Friday!", Izzy squeals. (It's Tuesday in New York) 

"Oh my god, maybe I can talk to him? Fix what I once broke?". Everyones' faces turn to the floor. "He's um-Magnus has a...boyfriend. His name is..K-Kieran", Clary explains to me. 'I should have known, but I don't care. I'm gonna fix my once relationship now...a...I don't even know what we are anymore. I'm gonna make things right, maybe he'll even take me back. Even if I have a competition'.

 "Alec, I know that face. If you break Magnus' heart again, I'm not gonna forgive you", Izzy narrows her eyes. "I'm not, I wanna make things right", I say. I get an idea. "Tell me, what is this Kieran guy like?" I ask, smirking. "He's made Magnus happy, Alec. Ever since...he moved. He told me they met at um...a park. Look, Alec, I want you to fix whatever is left of your friendship with Magnus. Just don't ruin his and Kieran's relationship. Please?". I sigh and nod. 'I know lying to my sister is gonna cost me...a lot. But I need Magnus back, he is my world. I love him more than anyone and anything in this world, and I'm not giving up on our relationship, not yet'

*Part 2 is coming soon~
So sorry that I haven't updated, I've been sick for the past week and I didn't have much time to write. Anyway, have a great day and I'll see you guys later*
                                        -your local author *-*