Chapter 54

A/N : The following chapter might had a little bit of an excessive content. Please do not attempt the same act that may portray in this chapter.

*Recaps*

"You scared of me. Why? Not you too", her eyes begins to flood with clear water. 

Just now, she realizes that her possessiveness has made the boy he loves afraid of her. Now, she loses one person she wanted to depend on. 

"Who wouldn't scared of you after what you have done. Anyone will turns away from you because of who you've became. Just don't touch me ever again", Plan says with his firm tone of voice yet he feels sorry towards her.

*End of Recaps*

-----------------------------------------------------------

The girl turns her gaze away from Plan. She feels ashamed to face him. 

"I'm sorry for what I have done. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for loving you", the girl cries as she spills the words. 

She truly means every words she says. In her heart, she feels a deep cut when she sees how Plan scared of her. It's not that she never saw or knew that Plan constantly shows how afraid he was when she approaches him, but her ego mixed with her mental illness as well as her possessiveness back then were overpowering as she pushed away that thought deep inside her head. 

"You know, I had developed traumas because of what you did to me. My life was never being the same as before. You know how hurt its feel like since you has experienced it. It's hurt and I can't even interact with others. I've often scared of people's touch. I've even afraid of the dark because you left me alone without light. It's really hurt to the point that I almost end my own life. I was lucky that I have everyone around me. And now I want to get better. I want to forget all sort of things that you did to me.... My doctor said that I need to forgive you so that I can be cure from the trauma. So,... I forgive you. I'm sincerely forgiving everything you have done to me", Plan chokes on his words as he tries to hold his tears because of how hard for him to let out of those words that he refused to utter less than a week ago. 

As soon as he let it all out, his heart feels somehow light. He feels that the heavy burden that tangles with him has slowly loosened as it fell from his body. His heart is finally at ease. No more thoughts of hating 'that girl'. No more thoughts of wanting to hurt himself because of 'that girl'. He smiles proud of himself to be able to let go all resentment he feels towards her. 

The forgiveness words coming out from Plan's mouth have makes the girl to sob because she never register in her mind that Plan would ever forgive her for everything evils she had done to him. Being in the Mental Institution again after being caught for kidnapping Plan has made her thinks. It made her realized that she can't always get what she wants. 

That is why she broke out from her place to seek for the boy's forgiveness. Plan have made her realized that love isn't supposed to be that way. But she was being who she was again after seeing the boy she loves appear before her eyes after months longing for him. She lets her mind takes over again. Her heart doesn't want to hurt him again but her mind telling otherwise which action gladly obeys. 

It was not her purpose breaking the detention to hurt him again. She came to seeks forgiveness. That's when she thought she wasn't supposed to be near Plan. She regretted flying here in Thailand to meet him. There he is, sitting weakly on the wheelchair, head bleeds because of her action. 

"I'm sorry again for hurting you. I shouldn't be near...", her words being cut when she hears something loud.