Chapter 51

"Go away!!" Don't come near me!!".

Plan shouts occasionally looking into his imaginary image of 'that girl'. Tears fall down heavily showing how much he scared of her. The sudden acts and screams from the older has make the younger boy shocks as he was eating breakfast with Plan just now. 

As he turns to the older boy, Mean already sees Plan fall down on the floor and move to the end of the wall crying while yelling at someone. Immediately, he runs toward Plan but the older keeps on shove his hands away. 

"P' Plan, hey! Baby, what is wrong?", asks him to the latter. 

But Plan still ignoring him while still screaming at someone in front of him to go away. Mean turns his gaze to follow the latter's point of view and yet he sees nothing. He frowns when he remembers what Plan had told him about seeing 'that girl' around him. 

"Did you see her again?", he turns his eyes back to the older boy and trying to get his attention. 

"Baby, look at me. Hey, I'm here". 

"No, go away. Let me go!", Plan shouts as he trying to break free of Mean's grip on his shoulder. 

Mean doesn't know what to do to calm his love but by looking into his state right now, he needs to do something. He cups Plan's face with both of his hands to bring the boy to face him. The younger boy could feel how trembling the other is. Slowly, he calls again. 

"P' Plan, it's me, Mean. I'm here. It's okay. No one is going to hurt you. I won't let you get hurt". 

The older boy blinks his eyes as he finally realizes who is in front of him. 

"Mean!" 

He hurriedly hugs the boy. There, he let go all his tears in that broad chest as he feels safe in the younger's embrace. 

"S...She...She's here. There...", Plan pulls slightly from the hug to look over Mean's shoulder but only half of his face is visible. 

Another half of his face is still hiding beyond that shoulder. He want to show Mean where 'that girl' is. 

Nothing.

No one is there. 

"..."

Plan's body stiffen as his eyes widen a little bit.

"There is no one there, P' Plan. Just you and me in this room", Mean says when he sees the boy in his arms freeze and confuse. 

"But, I saw her. She was right behind me, smiling...Laughing at me... It's really creepy". 

Plan shakes his head and rubs his eyes to see clearly but it is still the same. There is no one else in the room except him and Mean. 

"..."

"Baby, look at me, please. It is just your imagination. She was never here because none of this is real. She's not even real. It's all in your head. You know that". 

While Mean trying to make certain the facts that 'that girl' was never here from the beginning to Plan, he couldn't help but to notice how the latter frequently bring his gaze from his face to somewhere else as he eyeing the surrounding to make sure of Mean's words. 

"But I'm scared Mean. I'm really scared". 

"Shhh...It's okay. I'm here. I will never leave you. I'll be right here, by your side", the younger ensures the older boy to calm him down. 

Mean pulls Plan tight in his embrace while gently caressing the older boy's back hair. They are in each other arms for awhile until Plan breaks the silent which brings Mean to surprise.