Chapter 19 : Missing (Day 3 - Part 1)

##A/N : This chapter may have mature and excessive contents ahead.##

Somewhere in China,

The eye bags could clearly see on below Mean's eyes. He was barely sleep last night because he constantly looking out for Plan. The smaller boy was whining in his sleep throughout the night and sometimes screams with his hands were up against his body. The boy was having nightmare. 

He tried to call out for Plan's name but the latter could not hear him. His hands were red and slightly bruise due to the force he made to loosen the ties. It is still early in the morning by looking through the hole below the door where he can see that the outside is still dark. The light is yet to be switched on. 

"That's mean, they are still asleep. I need to plan something right now", Mean whispers to himself. He turns his head towards Plan. The latter is still sleeping but he has to wakes him up. 

"P' Plan...Wake up..Phi...Come on, wake up". 

After three attempts to shouts not so loud, finally the latter open his eyes. 

"God, finally you're awake. P' Plan, are you okay? Can you move your body?", Mean asks worriedly to the other. 

He sees how the other tried to move his body to the side but stops with frown eyebrows. The boy looks weak to Mean's eyes. 

"Come on, Phi. You have to try walk towards me. Help me to untie these ropes before they awake. You can do this".

The smaller boy nods understand. With his energy left inside of his body, he move to sit up with difficulty. The groans left his mouth as his stomach muscles move. He immediately presses on the wound on his waist and stop moving for awhile. Hoping that the sting of pain would lessen for his next move. After he confident that he could continues to move, he stands up but stumbles back on the bed. The boy tries again and slowly makes a step towards Mean. 

"That's right, Phi. You can do this. Slow, slowly". 

He smaller boy feels encourages upon hearing what Mean said. While biting his lower lip to hold his pain, he successfully reaches the other boy. He drops himself in front of Mean with heavy breath. Tired with all the movement along with the pain. 

"Wait, Phi. Don't stop yet. It'll make it harder for you if you stop now. Untie these ropes first".

Plan does what he said and unties his hands. Shortly after his hands free, Mean immediately catches Plan who is about to fall down on his back. 

"Phi, I'm sorry to have made you do this in your condition". 

Mean carefully hugs the smaller boy without pressing on his wound, missing each other warm heat on their own body very much. They stay like that for minutes before pulls away. Mean sit Plan properly, leaning him against the wall and take a look at his upper body. 

"Oh My God! What did she do to you? You're bleeding and bruises all over your face and neck". 

He then lowers his eyes on the traces of blood around his waist. He slowly pulls up his shirt, revealing the wound from yesterday. 

"Is this from yesterday? Did she tattoo you? What is wrong with that psycho girl?", Mean shows his frustration. 

"What about your back? May I have a quick look?". 

Plan faces his back in slow motion, allowing Mean to slip up his shirt. He too wanted to know if his back was bruises due to the forced hit he took yesterday because he felt really sore. 

"Your back, Phi. It's all bruises with purplish and pinkish color. What happened?". 

Plan slowly shook his head. Not ready to tell him. It's a long story and he is too tired to talk about it but manages to ask Mean for a little help,