Chapter 33

After having a strange jump from a place to another place, Plan is in confused as he wakes up in an unfamiliar place again but these time, he had meet someone he doesn't recognize. After he was having nightmare, he was brought back to his real body which being treated in the hospital. With an unexpected encounter with Mean, he then fell into coma and brought back to his dreamland again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Plan's POV*

In his coma state,

Plan wakes up again but now he wakes up under the same tree in the middle of green field after visiting another place with people surrounding him. He confuses on what happen to him. 

'How did he get there? Why it feels like the place out there is real? Why the young handsome boy's face keeps on lingering in his mind? But before him being brought to that place, what kind of dreams he was dreaming before? It is really scary and disastrous....That's weird'

His mind is occupied by these thoughts and he soon realizes that the dog keeps on licking his face. 

"I'm up. I'm up. Stop licking my face. You've making my face wet again". 

Plan pulls the dog into his hug and rolls over the green like carpet of grass as he giggles when the dog barks happily. His giggles stop when he feels warm like someone caressing his left cheek and here comes again the voice that he often hears. The warmth that he's silently misses. 

"P' Plan, thank you for opening your eyes just now. I know that you can hear me but I don't think that you remember me. It is me, Mean. I don't know how to make you to remember me but just know this one thing, I love you and I know you love me too. Please come back to me....".

Plan feels butterflies in his stomach as he just now hears the boy's confession towards him. He didn't realize that his lips slowly make a curve, smiling and happy with the words. 

"...It is already late. I'll talk to you again. Good night, phi". 

There is sadness in his voice this time, Plan thought. At the moment, not only he felt a present on his cheek but also some warmth on his lips. Plan's cheeks immediately rose in cherry pink as he suddenly feels embarrass. The boy covers his mouth while his eyes wide open

'Did...Did he just kiss me? Why am I embarrassed like...like it is real? It's not even real, right? But why do I feel it's real? And why do I feel like I'm missing him too?'

Drops of water fall to his cheek when he remembering Mean's face when he saw him in the other side. He moves his hand to wipe his cheeks. Shocks filling his face because he just wipes off drops of water on his face and he believes those are his tears. 

"Are these tears? Am I crying? Why? What actually happen to me?", he voices out his thought, looking more confuse. Plan looks up the sky hoping that Mean's voice come again but there is no sound anymore. Everything is back to its usual, clear sky with a bit of clouds here and there. After a while, he feels tired and walking up along with the dog and lay down under the tree to take a nap.

*End of Plan's POV*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mean wakes up early today and already cleans himself by taking a proper shower with careful without disturbing his bandage on his chest. Then, he changes his clothes to a new one. Earlier, he wakes up after having a dream about Plan waking up from his coma. That dream is really enlightens him causing him to humming while in the bathroom. He believes that it's a good sign to Plan and maybe he will actually regain his consciousness soon.