Chapter 12

*Mean's POV*

Mean opens the fourth envelope that Plan handed to him. He sees few more pictures of them together and few of Plans alone. It's all in instant polaroid pictures. 

He concludes that the pictures were taken on the spot which means the senders was with them at the moment. A pretty close distant between them considering how clear the pictures were taken. Mean couldn't voice out his opinions. 

He afraid that Plan might freaks out again. Along with the pictures, there is a hand written notes. 

'You're finally here. I'm coming to you. Wait for me'. 

There is a lip sealed with red lipstick at the bottom end of the letter. 

'This is sick. I understand now why he's been acting like that', Mean thinking in his head.

Mean put aside the opened envelope and start looking at the fifth envelope. It's still in the same method. The only different are the pictures were Plans alone and this time the written notes were in blood. 

Mean notices it as soon as he opens the notes when sting smells barge in his nose. 

Its say, 'I came to see you as I promised. You look good in that shirt. Can't wait to have you. Soon'. 

Mean pauses for few minutes. Drop silence. The boy is not quite sure how to reacts in this situation. He doesn't want to shows that he is also terrified because it is his first to encounter something like this. 

He also doesn't want to cause panic to Plan as he already is. His gaze is bringing to meet Plan's that looks nervous. Deep inside he had an urge to hug him tightly, not wanting to let him go. Cares his back. Comforting him. Protecting him. 

Seeing his phi in front of him now is what he hates the most. His tired eyes from crying. His pale face. His lips that has loss a touch of smile. He hated it. Really cursed the one who made his phi like this. 

*End of Mean's POV*

"You said that you already received these red envelopes before. What about the other three? Did you bring it? Mean bravely asks Plan. 

"I don't have it with me. Do you think I would like to see those terrifying things here? I wouldn't want to waste my time thinking about it when these things made me sick at the first place. But now I got two more here with me. Why it has to be today when I'm trying to forget? ", Plan wrinkles his eyebrows. 

Hands clench the bed sheet. 

"Now I know. That is why you're sick for almost a week. That's starting to makes sense". Sighing sound could clearly hear from Mean's mouth. 

"P' Plan, I understand that you are agitated and scared right now but I need to know the contents of the other three envelopes. Can you please tell me?", pleas Mean. 

The other boy nods his head, remembering the unpleasant occurrence that happens for the past two weeks. 

"Hmm... I can clearly remember all of the contents. All of them came in red envelopes. At first, I only received a love confession. Nothing more to it and I think it's normal. I've been received a lot of handwritten love confession like this before. The second one came with only crop pictures of me and a girl with no face. It's started to bring fear to me but I ignored it. But when the third envelope came with a death threatening, that I only belong to her but no one else, I began to lose my mind. I can't stop thinking about it. It makes me slowly lose my appetite. I started to get sick and often felt suffocated. I can't shoved it away from my head. Not until I have you by my side. Now I can feel safe again".