Chapter 18 : Missing (Day 2 - Part 4)

##A/N : This chapter may have mature and excessive contents ahead.##

Somewhere in China,

The taller boy is tied against his hands at the end of the room to the pipeline attached to the wall. Being guarded by a huge man beside him. The room itself was not big as he thinks it is. The boy can definitely see the other two people in front of him. The other boy was sitting tied on the chair while the other girl was kneeling on the floor preparing something that he can't interpret.

*Mean's POV*

Mean's eyes keeps on focusing on the two figures without even blinking. He's trying to figuring out what the girl means when she asked for the things from her men earlier. The momentum of his heart increase when he saw something sharp or pointy on his view but he could not recognize the thing in her hand. A buzzing sound appears and soon after he hears Plan's screaming in pain. 

"What did you do to him? Stop it! Can't you hear him screaming in pain? Stop!". 

He move violently struggles to escape but the tie on his hand was too tied. He pulls apart his hands again and again. He could feel his hands were sore from the moves but he couldn't care less. He wanted to break free to punch that girl who is hurting his phi. He doesn't care if she is a girl, all he care is he will wound anyone who hurt his phi. 

Plan shouts again. 

Every time Mean heard his shouts he felt hurt too. The boy can't tolerate to hear and see the one he loves to be hurt like that. He closed his eyes while begging the girl to stop. 

"No...Please stop hurting him. Please". 

Tears flow nonstop on his cheeks until its drop on the floor. The hurtful scene has been playing in front of him for awhile. Even if his eyes were closed, he can clearly hear Plan's voice, screaming and begging for everything to stop. He keeps his eyes shut tightly until he hears Plan's voice weakly echoing in the room. Upon hearing how weak the voice was, he immediately opens his teary eyes. 

He's worried about the other. On his views, he sees his phi still sitting but his head already fall down on his chest. Looking like a soulless body. He was nearly unconscious. Only his body trembles receiving whatever pain he's having now. 

"P' Plan, phi, are you okay? Can you hear me? Stay with me. No, phi!!"

*End of Mean's POV*

-----------------------------------------------------------

*The girl's POV*

Before she begins her plans, she does already have the one she wanted on her mind. She pulls up his shirt up to his chest, exposing the slim and smooth waist which makes her mouth agape. She caresses Plan's stomach and plants few peck of kisses to his fair front body before she proceed with her main agenda. 

As soon as she start, Plan screaming out loud in pain begging her to stop. It makes her wanted to kiss his lips to ceases his pain. She sees the cuteness in Plan when he's in pain. She likes how he's sounding to her ears and how his frowning face is form on his face. 

Or maybe she just likes to see he's hurt? 

Who knows what she was thinking in her head. But the girl knows she needs to control herself for a better result. While carving her absolute arts on him, she keeps on smiling in satisfaction. She really enjoys the pain on him. The tattoo begins to take a shape. The girl kneeling and chuckling to her arts on Plan's left waist. She proudly admit  that she might have quite a talent on this area.