Chapter 28 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 4)

##A/N : This chapter may have mature and excessive contents ahead.##

At the warehouse,

*Mean's POV*

Mean who is anxious from the very beginning of the rescue has his eyes fixed to the warehouse. His thought flies to the time when he was held captured. From the day he was alone, the day he able to reunite with Plan until the day he was force to leave. His mind is reminiscing the hard moment happened to them either he being beaten or Plan being brutally abused by the villains. 

Everything was vivid in this mind and will forever crave in his memory. The worst memories in his life that he, never ever will forget. With his thought accompanying with the past event of his life, suddenly he hear a clear gunfire coming inside of the warehouse.

'BANG'

Mean shocks with that loud sound. He was once encounter that similar sound but he would never be use to hear it. Each time he hear the sound of gunfire, his heart will automatically pounding hard. His palms are sweating, so does his forehead. In his head, his thought has switches direction and now is full of Plan. 

'Is he okay? Is he hurt? Did he get shot?' 

Silently, he turns around, looking at the other professionals who are here with him. Deep in his heart, he wanted to run inside the building and he need to make sure that no one can deprive his intention. When he is sure that the other was not paying attention to him, he gathers all his strength and focus on his two legs. 

Without a second thought, he rushed to the entrance of the warehouse. Run as fast as he could. He hears how the rest of them shouts to stop him and knows that someone has follows him but he couldn't care less. He just wanted to get inside of the building and being near Plan. Wanted to see for himself if he is hurt by the shot earlier. 

Now, he is already inside the warehouse, but before he could go further inside the building, Mean is being shoves from behind. Someone has cups his mouth and drags him to the corners, behind the column. Slightly hidden from anyone. With his reflects he tries to struggle but the 'hush' sound captures in his ears. He immediately turns to see who it was. His heart relief when he sees it was the policeman who is supposed to guard him is the one standing beside him. 

"Are you nuts?? I told you to not leave us. Always stand behind us. But what are you doing here? You're lucky that I manage to grab you before anyone could notice you". 

That policeman is mad at Mean. Mad at his reckless action that might endanger his life. He could be shot to death if the policeman is fails to take him to hide. In this situation, no one can recognize him, the squad might have thought Mean is one of the villain and the villains will absolutely kill him if they know that he is there right in front of them. Then, the policeman release his hand from Mean's mouth. 

"I'm sorry but I need to get near P' Plan. I think he is in danger", says Mean. 

"Well everyone is in danger in this situation. Even you is in danger if you go walk in an open space like what you just did. It's like willingly giving yourself to be killed". 

He knows he was wrong and he admitted that he was reckless in his action since he sees how that policeman scolded him in a lower tone. Not wanting to alert the others. 

"I know, I know I was wrong, but please can you take me somewhere near where P' Plan can see me? I need to show him that I'm still alive". 

The frowns is showing on the latter's face. His face shows Mean that he is not permitting such act.