Chapter 48

At the hospital,

In Plan's room,

"Okay, here is what I propose. My main point is for patient Plan to fully diminish his fear towards girl so I will slowly make him to interact with girls. For the starter, I will make our female nurses to attend to patient Plan every day to let him feel comfortable with them bit by bit. But I do need you Mean to be with patient Plan in case he might have another outburst since you are the only one who can calm him. Of course before we do anything further, I will slow talk with him and voice out my approach and I also need your help to convince him until he agree. After that, we will see his response for our next approach", the doctor explains to Mean and the managers of what he plans to do after Plan wakes up later. 

The two managers nods understand and agree with the doctor but Mean still feel doubtful toward the idea. He wasn't sure if his lover would be okay with it. To let Plan getting hurt would be the least he would do to him but he promised to his manager that he will try. In other word, he has to. It's all for Plan's own good, tells Mean to his heart. Clenching his fists, he slowly nods to the doctor's words. 

"I'll try to convince P' Plan but please take it slow. Don't force him if he is not ready. I don't want him to get hurt. You have to promise me that", says Mean with a heavy feeling, afraid of what Plan might reacted to him once he tells him to forgive 'that girl'. 

"I'll do that. I give you my word. We will take it slow depending on how the patient himself take it", answers the doctor.

It is already 3 a.m.. in the morning, Mean was given permission to stay in the room while the two managers bid their goodbye and will come again before noon. The younger didn't dare to leave Plan's side as he can't predict when the latter will open his eyes again. As precaution, he will stay to watch over him since his manager, P' Zaanook said he will bring all the things he need especially clean clothes for him to change and toiletries. 

Given the full and hectic day, the tiredness finally catching up to him as his body feel a bit sore and stiff. Gently, he lay down on the long couch and blanketing himself with the hospital blanket provided by the nurse earlier. He looks around to make sure that the light is on since he knows that Plan develops fears if he is in the dark. Before he closes his eyes, slumbering into his own darkness, he takes a look at his sleeping dearest. With a smile he whispers,

"Goodnight, baby".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just then Mean feels like he just closes his eyes to sleep yet he feel something disturbs his sleeping. Feeling not enough of rest, he tries to ignore it and tries to get back to sleep but something keeps on brushes his eyelashes, more like something is playing with his eyelashes. With his still eyes close, he runs his hand around his face to make maybe a fly or a mosquito to flies away. 

Just as he thought, it just an insect that disturb him. Ready to get back to sleep, suddenly he feels warm air blowing on his right eyes. Mean fidgets but keeps his eyes close. Again he plans to ignore it. But, that's weird. The air keeps on blowing and now it targeted his left eyes. Almost losing his temper, he slowly opens his eyes and surprises by the small figure squatting in front of him. 

"P' Plan!". 

The latter chuckles softly upon seeing his surprise face. 

"What are you doing? How long have you been up?", asks Mean. 

"Just now. I was about to shout your name but then I saw you sleeping here on the couch", Plan weakly smile. His face is still pale and looks tired.