Twenty Seven.

**Taj** Next day
I was getting ready to go out,as I was getting dress I was thinking about what Zoya had said last night. I could see in her eyes that she's angry and she wants Joseph head. I understand that but she is creating a war between my Abuelo,me and the Moore family. I heard about Ghost two sons being killed, I think Zoya Hired Someone to kill them. Then their aunt died last night of a drug overdose, I guess she couldn't handle her nephews and brother being gone, Zoya don't understand that this can cause so much trouble if she not careful.
My mom sleeping with Joseph Moore is so fucking disgusting. I don't understand how the fuck you can lay down with someone who interest is young girls. Sebastian and Selena will never see her again I don't care if this shit has to go to court cause they will no longer have any communication with her.
   Selena,Sebastian and the kids are back In Philly under strong protection right now even her aunt, dad etc. I got finish getting dressed and went to drive my way to the strip club, a couple of family members from the Moore family wants to have a meeting or whatever to have a talk,they own the strip club but I ain't going unprotected and without my security either. I said a prayer before I left and arrived at the strip club, security led me straight to the back of the club with Pablo and Miguel they were ghost nephews. They were getting lab dances for strippers, I sat down. They had drugs on the table, coke heads they losing the own product but snorting it up they damn selfs

Pablo-"Aye look Holmes it's Fernando grandson"

Taj-"Yep. Now I'm here to talk about all this shit that's been going down. My Abuelo and me have had nothing to do with any of your family killings"

Miguel-" Bullshit. Our uncle dies then our cousins then our aunt. Y'all might not have did it but y'all hired someone. We want blood in return fuck calling a truce"

Pablo-"Go get Majesty for me"

He told his security. I looked at them both I know good an Damn well that ain't who I think.

Majesty-"Yes papi"

Zoya came in she looked at me as she seen ghost, she walked over to Pablo.

Pablo-"Dance for me mamì"

She started to dance on him, what the hell is she doing here? I thought to myself.

Taj-"Listen call this bullshit off and want nobody else get hurt"

Miguel pulled his gun out sitting it in his lap. Zoya kept dancing.

Pablo-"Too late for that Holmes"

Before Miguel could shoot Zoya got off Pablo grabbing the blade of the desk and slitting Miguel neck, I shot Pablo right in the chest and let my security take his security out. Strippers started running out screaming. I grabbed Zoya hand  we ran she grabbed her bag and we ran outside to my car going through the exit of the club I told Security to drive.

Taj-"What the hell were you doing there!"

Zoya-"I should ask you the same thing"

Taj-"Fuck! They got cameras surrounding that damn club. I gotta call Abuelo"

Zoya-"No need. I cut the camera wires from outside the clubs. Nobody knows we were there"

I looked at her this all makes sense. She the one who killed Ghost sons. Once we got home I went in the house.  Zoya barley had damn clothes on, she was looking good though in those y'all as heels I was feeling it tho. Before she could walk upstairs I grabbed her arm.

Taj-"Oh no you not off the hook. You gone tell me what the hell you up to"

She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch, i sat beside her.