Twelve

**Zoya** 3 1/2 Months Later

Dr.Lawrence-"Alright Zoya step on this scale"

I did as he said I was scared to look at the scale.  I don't want to be too over weight.

Dr. Lawrence-"You are three forty two congratulations"

A huge smile came up on Taj and Wale face. I was kind of sad because I'm huge and how they be happy about that but I'm not going to let this spoil my dad. These last few months were pure hell for me. I had to be home schooled and I had to stop working for a little bit. I was on supervision everyday and night no matter where I went to the point the took my bedroom and bathroom door off. I seen so many different therapists, now I can be free and myself again.
    Me trying to kill myself was me thinking careless. I just wanted things to end and I wanted to be just free. I haven't spoke to Kimberly but I think honestly I need to, in order to let go of everything. Today I called her to come over, I will bury everything and move on. I recently fount out that Jackson is my real father, I was shocked and so happy that I had some type of family member around. Crazy thing is Kimberly told me my dad up and left us. The women told me nothing but lies after lies.
Taj, Wale, Mama, Dad, Anthony and Taj family has been by my side through this whole journey to get myself back on track and I appreciate them for that.

Taj-"I'm so proud of you baby"

He gave me a kiss I hugged him.

Wale-"My Bestfriend back on her thick chick ish"

I laughed.

Jackson-"I'm so proud of you"

Dr. Lawrence-"Over these months I grew to knew you. You are a beautiful young lady inside and out. I want you to continue doing what you doing I'm still going to do check ups on you"

Zoya-"Yes Sir, thank you so much"

I started cry because if I didn't get help I would have been dead.  Everyone gave me a hug

Ma-"Babygirl I knew you could do this"

Now it's time to catch y'all up on what's going on. Jazlyn gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Andrew James Watkins. The had a DNA test done and in fact the baby is Anthony's, I wasn't stupid I knew Terrance was the other possibility it was way too obvious but I chose not to say anything because I had way more important things to deal with. Now far Taj and I relationship it's going perfect, we are doing so well but I will bring it out sooner or later. Jackson and Kimberly are getting a divorce, Taj mom and his dad are divorced now. Crystal and I are best of friends and she told me about the skinny chick Taj was with but I knew he had a workout partner and he told me about her so I wasn't mad lol, but I'm glad Crystal was looking out I love her.
    If y'all didn't know it's December and it's cold as ever in Detroit. The snow is about three inches but I'm loving it though, I get be with my man the whole time and the canceled school until January next year. Taj Birthday is two weeks and he is about to be eighteen, I wanna do a lil sum sum for him. Far as school now ya girl is set doing really good, the bullying has stopped.

Dr. Lawrence-"I'll see y'all good people later. Be careful in the snow"

We all said our goodbyes, soon after he left my doorbell ringed. Ma got up and got the door. I turned around to see who it is and it was Kimberly my stomach turned, I am ready to get everything off my chest, I got up going to the bathroom, Taj came behind me.

Taj-"What's wrong?"

Zoya-"I don't think I can do this"

Taj-"Listen I am so proud of you. You have came so far, I know you can do this babygirl. The ones who love you most are here and we are behind you"