Eighteen

**Taj** 3 Months later
   TJ-"Terrance mama wants you!"

I closed my laptop and got up going down the hall going to her room.

Terrance-"Yes?"

Zoya-"Can you help me wash up?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. I don't think I can do it.

Zoya-"Please?"

Terrance-"Yeah come on"

I rolled her in the bathroom, I opened the shower curtain, Zoya started unbutton her shirt I wasn't trying to look, I cut the shower on grabbed the soap and rag

Terrance-"You took you pants and stuff off already?"

Zoya-"Yeah"

I went to pick her up, I counted to three and picked her up sitting her in the shower chair. I started washing her back, I seen a tattoo on her back she had TJ name and another named up under it with doves and RIP.

Terrance-"Zoya...Who's Clarence?"

Zoya-"Nothing why?"

Terrance-"it says R.I.P"

Zoya-"Let me finish showering and I'll tell you okay"

She closed the Shower curtain I walked out and sat in her bed. Football is about to be over it's October and it's about be Halloween. I been traveling back and forth to Detroit to Philly. It's worth it though. Far as Jazlyn I went back to Detroit and threw all her shit out MY house and changed the locks. She's taking me to court and I don't even know what for. She claims she's pregnant but I don't give a damn cause she ain't been giving me the pussy so I know for a fact it ain't mine. Me and Zoya aren't together I'm helping her that's it and I'm taking care of my son. Being here with her and my son means a lot to me right now so I'm trying my best to not have much drama. Zoya called my name and I went in the bathroom she had a towel wrapped around her and I lifted her and put her back in the wheel chair. Once we got to her room she had it from there.

Zoya-"You can sit right here just turn your back"

I sat on her bed, Turing my back to her.

Zoya-"When I went into labor I told my dad that I wished you were there. I was saying how I wasn't ready to be single mother yet. TJ wasn't coming out and for some odd reason I was losing so much blood and the doctors couldn't figure out why I was having so many complications going on. Once I pushed TJ out, the doctors told me that I wasn't finished and I was shocked so I went to push the other baby out and they said he wasn't breathing, they told me he was dead. I held him he was so cold. I didn't know what to feel happy or sad. So yeah that's who Clarence is. Nobody knows I had steal born but my family. TJ don't even know, and I don't want him to know"

Terrance-"Zoya I'm so sorry. I didn't know"

I went to hug her, she smiled and looked up at me.

Zoya-"It's okay. Maybe it wasn't meant for me to have two. God knows what's best"

Zoya is way too strong man. Honestly I don't know how she do it.

Terrance-"You wanna get in bed?"

Zoya-"Yeah"

I lifted her up and put her in her bed, next week she starts therapy to try to walk. Doctors said shockingly her legs are healing pretty well. Her jaw is healed good she had a little soreness but it's normal. Her so called Ex boyfriend is locked up and if he do get out I'll be here waiting.

Zoya-"TJ!"

TJ-"Yes ma'am"

Zoya-"Come on give me a kiss before you go to bed"