Twenty Two

**Terrance**
I looked up and couldn't believe it.

Guy-"Taj long time no see"

Layla-"You two know each other?"

Zoya-"You got to be kidding me"

She laughed and shook her head taking her a shot. It was Anthony....I never knew he was even coming home anytime soon.

Zoya-"So this is Cedrick"

Layla-"Yeah...? what's going on?"

Anthony-"Damn Zoya ion get no hey"

Zoya-"I pray and hope y'all two ain't sleeping together"

Layla-"Now you know damn well we are. What's the problem somebody tell me what the hell going on!"

Anthony-"You still mad about it. Listen I'm sorry"

He said with a smirk,Zoya got running towards him I caught her by her shirt she kept trying to pull from me.

Layla-"Damn it everyone stop! Somebody better fucking explain"

Zoya-"This your man ask him what he did. He killed my Bestfriend in cold blood"

Layla-"Zoya that was seven years ago! He told
Me that was accident!"

Zoya face turnt into complete anger.

Taj-"Zoya Lets just go baby it's not worth it"

Zoya-"You know what he's right. Since he told you that did he tell you he was sleeping with my Bestfriend and he got AIDS"

With that she walked out the kitchen.

Anthony-"I cant believe you would say some bullshit like that"

Terrance-"Nigga don't think shit changed. You know the fucking truth, don't act hard cause you did a couple years bruh cause them niggas probably turned yo ass out in there. You home now nigga it's back to reality"

Layla-"Just leave"

I walked out the kitchen, Trey was looking sad I told him bye and left. Zoya and TJ were in the car talking I got in.

Terrance-"You Okay?"

Zoya-"Yeah baby I'm fine"

I gave her a kiss

TJ-"Now she said she was okay you don't have to do all that now."

Terrance-"TJ be quiet"

Zoya wasn't okay but I know she wants to pretend to because of TJ.

Zoya-"Since we still have the day left let's go have fun"

TJ wiggled his eyebrows and rubbed his hands together.

TJ-"What kind of fun?"

Zoya-"FunPlex fun"

TJ-"Yes! Turn up tonight"

Terrance-"What's FunPlex?"

Zoya-"FunPlex is a Amusement park. They have  a bowling alley, race cart driving, arcade, mini golf."

Terrance-"Shid What we waiting on?"

TJ-"For you to crank up"

I laughed, ya being a family turning up in the car and dancing. I cherished these moments, I never knew that I would become a family man....Honestly come on I am a football player hella money and could get any chick I want. But I don't want just any chick I want Zoya, the love I got for this girl was something I never felt this away about anyone. To have a son with her makes me love her more cause she gave me something I can't replace and something that I know will always love me forever my son. I know I wasn't here for the first few years but I'm here now and I ain't going no where.