Six

**Zoya**
  After leaving Taj house, he dropped Winter and me off  at the house. Wale was on the couch watching TV with Ma Dukes.

Winter-"Hey mama, hey big brother"

Ma-"Hey babygirl you have fun?"

Winter-"Yes. Look! I got new toys and made two new friends"

Ma-"That's good baby. Hey Zoya"

Zoya-"Hey, how y'all doing"

Wale didn't say anything. I know he not saying anything because he wanted Winter home by Ten last night but oh well. I was about to go upstairs Wale said something.

Wale-"I said I wanted my sister in the house by ten not the next day"

Zoya-"Wale chill we had a lot of fun we lost track of time"

Wale-"No you was to busy on Taj dick"

Ma Dukes-"Boy calm the hell down. What's up with you and that boy Taj"

Wale-"He is the reason why she got raped! He has bullied her and now all of a sudden he wants to be with you! Zoya you are dumb that's why Joseph kept doing what he was doing because you dumb you don't never speak up!"

Ma Dukes-"Wale what the hell! Are you serious"

She slapped him, I just ran upstairs on the verge of crying. I went in my room and packed some clothes, Winter came in the room.

Winter-"Don't go ZoZo. Wale didn't mean it"

Zoya-"I have to go Winter. I'll be by to see you every chance I get"

I let my phone get enough juice so I can go ahead and go. Wale is supposed to be my best friend and for him to throw my life situation in my face is so messed up. I lost all respect for him at this point. I put my Nike gym/duffel bag on my shoulder and got my backpack. I went down stairs going out the door

Ma Dukes-"Zoya don't go. You don't have to go Wale didn't mean it"

I kept walking. I put my headphones in and played Rise up by Andra Day. I walked to the nearest bus stop which was only twenty minutes away. While waiting on the bus I Shed a couple of tears like why does things always get thrown up in my face. I have nobody in this world and I have noticed that. Nobody is their for me or even understand me.
    The bus came I payed my way and sat down in the very front. The bus driver stared at me the whole time until I said hey.

Bus Driver-"Your Kimberly King daughter"

Zoya-"Yes sir I am. How you know my mother?"

Bus Driver-"She used to ride my bus a lot. I haven't seen her in a while I heard she just got married and works at the hospital"

I thought to myself that he must be crazy because my mother is gone. Without a trace, no sign of her no where.

Zoya-"I don't know sir. You might have the wrong person"

Bus Driver-"No ma'am she works at the hospital on East side right"

Zoya-"Yeah she does"

I pulled the string for the bus Driver to stop.

Bus Driver-"Tell ya mother Kenny the bus driver said hello"

Zoya-"I will"

I got off the bus on Jordan Drive, my stomach was in knots thinking about what that bus driver said. The hospital he said is the same hospital Taj mom works at. I got to Taj house and knocked on the door Taj mom came to the door, she looked like she was getting busy.