Eight

**A Month Later**
**Zoya**
Hey beautiful people. How's everybody doing, I'm doing good. Y'all I got my condo, yes it's just beautiful. I had room left over for what I call my paint room. I started working at Zaxbys, it's so good. Life right now is just going so far so good. Captain Jones or should I say Jackson has got close, he has became like a father figure. I go to his meetings when I don't have to work and he comes by to check up on me and talk to me. Ma has helped me sell the house it sold for 300,000 dollars. I took most of the future for my condo and threw most of the stuff away. I'm making boss moves at sixteen.
So y'all remember Henny, me and him are actually kicking it. We are real good friends we kind of date but not really. We got places together and hand out chill, talk, a lot of things but I ain't ready for a relationship. Henny is actually twenty two, which way too old he knows my age and he says it doesn't bother him but I think it does. Because we can't go to certain places he wants to go because of my age.
Far as Taj, I don't know what's up with him. We lost all communication, his mom said Tiffany had her baby early and they demanded a DNA test but Tiffany refused. Two weeks ago Taj was shot, he got shot in the arm and leg. He can't play football...so guess what Tiffany broke up with him. I ain't crazy I knew she wasn't a rider. Me and Mrs.Smith keep in touch all the time she told me Taj is a complete wreck, he goes to school, he doesn't talk much. Him and Anthony aren't even friends anymore. I care and feel bad but then again I don't feel bad because Taj caused this on himself, we told him about Tiffany, Tiffany didn't care about Taj and I think Taj knew that he just didn't wanna believe it. Jazlyn andAnthony called it quits because she finally came out and told him she was pregnant and there was a chance he wasn't the father, he helps her out and stuff but they aren't together until he know for sure that it's his baby. Wale on the other hand has became this bitter person he hates Anthony now and Jazlyn. Wale and Anthony got into a huge fight because Wale was tired of being kept a secret while Anthony lived a double life. Which is understandable but Wale knew he was on the down low so he can't be completely mad.

Yeah I know it's been nothing but dramas but I'm staying out the mix and focus on bettering me. My grades are back on track, I made a couple of new friends at work. I am doing old to be seventeen yass honey‼️ I am grown now, Nah let me stop Wale threw me a surprise party it was fun. I liked it I never had a official birthday party so it was pretty dope. Far as me I am still insecure but I'm working on it, I stared doing boxing it helps with my anger issues.

My door bell ringed and it was Jackson I opened the door.

Zoya-"Hey"

Jackson-"Hey how you doing today"

Zoya-"Good how about you. Come on in"

I sat on the couch, he sat in the Love seat.

Jackson-"I'm good. Just stopped by to check on you how's everything with school and work"

Zoya-"It's great. My grades are on track and work is good"

Jackson-"Thats good. Look I want you to meet my wife tomorrow"

Zoya-"Sure that sounds good"

Jackson-"I'll be by at six to pick you up"

Zoya-"Okay"

Soon he got up and left. I went to my paint room and played some Ella Mai and started painting. Today is Saturday and I'm off it's just a relaxing day. I haven't heard from Henny in a few days though he works and stuff so I guess it's okay. My phone ringed it was Wale I picked up.
**Phone Conversation**
Bestfriend🎀😍-"Hey Wale What's up"

The Bestie Wale-"Nothing Just At work"

Bestfriend🎀😍-"You on the phone at work boy call me later"
**Hanged Up**