Twenty Six

4 Months Later
**Taj**
    Taj-"Come on you two time to eat"

TJ and Trey came from the backyard playing. I sat their plates on the table and got their drinks.

Trey-"What we eating?"

Taj-"Porkchops, corn, mashed potatoes"

TJ-"Yess Sir this about to be good"

I laughed and went in the kitchen to fix my muscle drink and get ready for my workout. These past few months have been good, football season is over now, we are now in the middle of April, I am a full time father and business man. I've been doing good as hell with this father thing, and I love it, it makes me go harder. Me and mom are still not on god terms and we do not talk anymore. The twins don't even want anything to do with her, yes that's still our mother of course but at the end of the day right is right and wrong is wrong. Selena is doing good, she feels that she did the right thing by giving her child up for adoption I still don't agree but it's life and I really don't have a say so, she's my baby sister no matter what. Sebastian is currently going through that stage where puberty hit and he is getting acne and y'all he acts like a baby. He thinks his life is over or something.

Far as the situation with Zoya nobody has heard from her. Nobody knows where she is, it's like she disappeared from the face of the earth. But she does her duty she calls from a private number to talk to the kids and sends money even tho the boys are good financially so I put the money into a savings account. I knew Zoya was in a dark place with things and everything but I did some digging and the real reason Zoya left is because Jospeh is out......He actually went looking for her and now she's gone. I wish I would have known because I wouldn't let anything happen her, I would have protected her. It's ironic that he gets out when my Abuelo killed Ghost....The Justice System is so fucked up, most of the cops, lawyers, DA is on the payroll of drug dealers, hit men, business men etc, they are so damn dirty and I know because when I was a hitman I had a couple of lawyers and cops under my built as well. Abuelo and I have had our run ins with the Moore family. Ghost little goons and gang think they know but they don't, of course we are currently in a war but I'm not worried because I know what to do and not to do. It's a lot of secrets that is slowly coming out that I will soon reveal but anyways back to Zoya, she's no where to be found but her shops are still up and running, her bills at her house and car payments are still being payed for from her accounts I tried to trace where the money is coming from but it's untraceable. I pray for that girl everyday and hopes soon she will come back, everyone misses her dearly, especially the boys hell and me too.

Taj-"I'm in the workout room if y'all need me"

They nodded they heads, I went down the stairs to the basement well my work out room. I started to work out, now that Zoya isn't here it's like I think more about all the shit I put her through and the things I've done to her. It makes me cringe at this point I don't think I'm meant for Zoya and if she ever comes back i wouldn't put her in the predicament to get back with me. I will always love her and we will coparent but I wouldn't put her at risk anymore.

**Zoya**
I stood on the steps of the jet and smelled the Detroit air. I'm back and I'm better but most importantly I am back for revenge. Yes I went away for awhile to heal myself but also because Jospeh was looking for me. I couldn't risk my kids and myself so I had to leave and figure out what I wanted to do. I took care of my kids and business even though I was away so once I do my business tonight ,I'll get my kids back. I got told that Taj grandfather killed Mrs.Moore son Ghost the same bastard who tried to have me killed revenge is a bitch but oh well, I want let Joseph think he has me on the run because he got the right bitch this time. I got off the plane and got into the limo and went to a hotel I have a meeting with Ghost sons, Danny and Charles.
I want this to be the best revenge that I get, I also fount out some more things while away but those are stories for another day. I went to Cuba for awhile learned a few things and tricks while I was there. While getting dressed I looked in the mirror, I see something different in me,something dark but it was good though but my intentions at this point isn't good. I had on black knee high heels with black jeans and a white tank top with a black trench coat. I called my chauffeur and put my gun in my waist. I put my shades on and went downstairs to the lobby. I looked in my compact mirror and put my black lipstick on. My chauffeur got there and I went outside, nobody knows I'm even back, I've managed to keep things very low and don't leave a trace.