Chapter 1

**Zoya In MM**⬆️⬆️⬆️
"Get up now!!"

I fluttered my eyes to see my stepdad Jospeh staring over me just in his boxers. I got up as he stared at me. Today is August 16 the second week back to the hell hole I called School.

Jospeh-"You know what time it is"

He looked at me smirking, he grabbed my shirt I pushed him away

Zoya-"Stop!"

He pushed me on the floor and he held me, he reached for my belt hanging on the door, he started beating me with it.
**45 Minutes**
I was getting dressed slowly because my body is sore. Hey what's up my name is Zoya King I'm sixteen and a Junior in high school at Martin Luther King Jr High School. It's a horrible school but the education is actually good, I am dark skin with short brown hair. The guy yelling earlier was my bitter ass stepfather, he is so cruel to me every since my mom left us my freshman year but that's a story for another day. It was going on 7AM
I grabbed my backpack and went down stairs to cook, while cooking my phone was going off ringing, I figured it was my Bestfrann. Jospeh yelled at me

Jospeh-"Cut that shit off!"

I cut my phone on silent and put it in my jean pocket. I got done cooking and fixed Jospeh plate, I felt hands on my waist stepdad was grinding his man parts against me.

Jospeh-"You smell so good babygirl"

The back of my neck hairs stood up I became froze. I was trying to remain calm, he sat at the kitchen table as I gave him his plate he looked at me like he was going to attack me.

Jospeh-"You know good and damn well I don't like eggs! You can never get anything right you fat bitch!!"

He threw the plate towards me but I moved out the way. I got my stuff rushing out the front door. Since I only stayed twenty minutes from school I decided to walk instead of letting my Bestfriend come pick me up, hell I needed the exercise. If you don't know I am a fat girl I weigh over three hundred pounds I have no good features about me I'm the ugly duckling. While walking I decided to put my headphones in and listen to gospel music it always helps me get through what I'm going through.
**At School**
I went down by the front office to see if it was Aday it Bday. The Principle wanted everyone to go to homeroom so everyone could get a chance to get their schedules and stuff like that. After homeroom I was sitting in English 3 Honors as my first block taking notes I was in a class with mainly Seniors, While Mrs.Sunny was teaching people were calling me all types of names such as precious, whale, Winnie the Pooh but the crazy thing is I don't pay it no mind. My Rival walked through the door, Taj Smith, he is pretty much my bully him and his stupid ass girlfriend Tiffany and her slut ass friends, they all been bullying me since 9th grade.

Mrs.Sunny-"Mr.Smith you are late again, Detention"

Taj-"Man whatever I don't care So hop off my dick old woman"

The whole class laughed except me. Mrs.Sunny was a old little white women who was so nice and sweet but these kids in the class treat her like shit well at least I know that feeling. Taj came and sat behind me.

Taj-"Hey Precious"

Ignoring him I kept paying attention.
Taj started poking me, it hurried because he was poking my bruises. When class was over I didn't waste no time getting out of there. While walking to go meet my Bestfriend I felt someone push me, it was Tiffany and her minions. Taj stood there laughing hell everyone was laughing.

Taj-"Damn y'all felt that earthquake"

My Bestfriend Wale came over to help me up.

Wale-"Taj you and your hoes leave her the fuck alone"