Before you know it, Jen was home.

"Mommy!" Veronica runs up to Jen. "Hi my baby girl! How's my sweet baby?!" She says so cutely and attacked her with kisses. "Good mama! Me and Leah had so much fun today. Even with Biscuit! We took her on a walk around the park"

"You diiid?! Sounds so fun!" She says.

"Yup! Okaaay. Ima go back and watch tv" she says in a sassy way and goes back to the couch. I laughed and went to Jen and gave her a hug. She then looks at me and holds my face to give me a kiss.

"Are you sure you wanna keep doing that in front of her?" I ask. "I mean she's not looking but she's seen us so"

"Just don't rub it in her face right away. Take it slow?"

"Alright. You're right" She says.

She settles down and then later gets herself a drink from the fridge. I asked her about her day then I told her about mine and Veronica's day. It made her happy to hear about it and she was glad I asked her about her day. Us girls need to tell people about our days.

Later on, me and Jen were in her room. I was sitting in a criss cross way while watching Jen try on some outfits.

"Her party isn't like fancy. They're hosting a game at their house but of course I wanna look cute. So how's these jeans and this top? Hair up or down?" She asks.

"Mmm...your ass looks good in those jeans but the top scares me because your boobs might fly out" I said. "Haha..fine lemme look for another shirt" she says.

So she changed quickly and threw on another top.

"That one!" I said right away. She looked sooo good in it. "Yeah?" She asks and does a little twirl. I stand up and walk over to her to fix the top a bit. Then I slapped her ass. She reacts and immediately spins me around and slaps my ass back.

We both laughed as I walked away, back to the bed.

"Okay I'll wear this. Can you come too? My family would love to see you" She tells me. "Sure I'll come" I said. "Really??" "Yes haha. Seems fun and I know your family parties are fun." I said.

"Yes they are. Yay!! I'm happier now" she says. I giggled. She went to go change back into her regular house clothes and I left  to go check on Veronica. She was playing on the iPad in the living room. So I sat by her.

"Look Leah this is my favorite game. Watch this" She says and shows me something impressive. "Wooow! That's cool" I said. She smiles and kicks her legs repeatedly. "I'm gonna be going home soon but I'll be back tomorrow" I tell her. "You're coming back? Yay!!"

"Yup" I said and sat by her.

"Can we go walk biscuit again at the park?"

"Of course" I smile. She smiles back and lays her head on my lap. "Are your cuts feeling a bit better?" I ask her and rub her back. "Yeah. Mommy covers it when I take a bath so it doesn't burn. Then she cleans it after I shower but carefully so it doesn't hurt"

"That's good! I'm glad it's getting better"

"Yeah"

I look back and see Jen walking into the living room with us. She leans over the couch and looks down at me.

"I'm leaving soon" I softly tell jen as I'm looking up at her. She pouts at me. "I'll be back tomorrow" I said.

"Yeah yeah I know but still. Hmph"

I giggled and then stuck my lips out so she can kiss me. But she suddenly slid her tongue in my mouth. Ver wasn't looking because she was all paid attention to the iPad but I don't know what gave Jennifer the idea that it was okay to kiss me with her tongue down my mouth.