The Beginning of the End of the World

She had been warning us

She had been warning us. Warning everyone really. Anna Milton had been warning us that the apocalypse is coming. And we knew that the coming of the Devil would be the apocalypse, but we didn't think that the breaking of one of the seals would cause an apocalypse of its own.

We didn't know that the zombie apocalypse was a seal. I don't think the demons or the angels knew what they were doing when they broke it. Honestly, I don't know if they did it on purpose, or if it was an accident, but it happened. And now... thousands... no, millions of people were walking around, rotting, dead... trying to eat the living.

And the living, they were almost as bad as the monsters now. There are still some of those still around of course. At least I'm sure there are. I haven't seen any yet, it's only been a few days, but I'm sure that the bite of those dead humans couldn't kill a vampire, or a werewolf, or any of the rest of them.

The living though... they are the ones to fear now. As much as we used to hate the monsters, they killed because it was in their nature. The living, they kill because of greed, hate, fear... they kill because they can, and because they like it.

And I have fear. I fear that the Devil is still coming. I fear that I'm losing Sam to the demon blood. I fear that Dean will never forgive himself for all the things that have happened. I fear that if we live long enough, which I know we will, I fear that we will turn into them. The living. The living that Kill. 

A/N: I couldn't help myself, #sorrynotsorry

Enjoy the prologue! I'll have the first chapter up soon (hopefully!)