64) It's in Our Blood

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. Okay." He replied sarcastically making me growl.

"How about I come over there and punch you in your fucking face. Will it be a genjutsu then?" I spat, as he stayed quiet.
"Yeah I thought so." I mumbled under my breath, as I wrapped my hands around my legs.

"You're quite an angry one, aren't you?" He asked as I rested my chin on my knees.
"You definitely got her spunk down, that's for sure." He replied.

"Who are you talking about?"

"The real (Y/N) Otoko." He said as my head shot up and I rose a brow.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked as he stayed quiet.
"How do you know who I am?"

"Stop with your games!!" He shouted, making me jump.

"Quit yelling at me!!" I spat back.
"How do you know who I am?!" I asked again staring the shadow down.
"Start answering me now, or else." I threatened.

"I won't fall for this trick again, as believable as it is. You will not have that control over me. I know (Y/N). She would never get caught by the likes of you. So quit, I'm done with these games." He growled angrily, as I just sat there in confusion.

Who the hell is this guy?

I looked down and saw a small rock. I picked it up as the random guy kept speaking nonsense. I threw it at him, interrupting his speech, making him groan in pain.

"Are you done yet?" I asked as he growled.
"Now answer my question. Who the hell are you?" I asked in a more demanding tone making him sigh. I watched his shadow move but nothing else was done.
"Why do you think you're in a genjutsu? And how do you know who I am?!" I asked as he just stayed in his spot.
"Don't ignore me you shit head! Answer my questions now!!" I spat as he continued to ignore me.
"Fine. Whatever. Stay quiet. See if I care." I said in annoyance, as I laid back against the bars.

"Damn you..." I heard him mumble.
"Why don't you change back? You normally don't last this long." He said in frustration making me frustrated.

"Change back?! Into what?!" I said angrily.
"What in the hell am I supposed to change back into?"

"Madara! Or should I go by your real name Ob-"

"You think I'm Madara?! What the hell is with you damn Akatsuki and Madara?!" I whined.
"He's dead! You guys are all crazy!" I added.

"Alright then (Y/N)."

"Why the hell are you saying my name like that?" I growled in annoyance as he chuckled.

"Because, you're not her." He growled.

"I'm one hundred percent sure that I'm (Y/N), idiot."

"Alright then (Y/N), answer me this; Before the nine-tails attack upon the village, you were given a letter. Am I correct?" He asked.

A letter?... Before the nine tails attack? The only letter I remember receiving was the one from the masked man from...

"Who in the hell are you?!" I asked as my eyes widened.

"If you're (Y/N), then you should know what the letter said." He replied as I growled.

"Don't tell me... You're him." I spat in anger, as my heart began to race.

"I'm who?"

"The masked man." I growled as he began to laugh.

"You really are in character. I have got to admit; This is quite tricky." He replied as I squeezed my hands tight.