"Silence." He said as I giggled.

"What? Can't take the heat? You picked the wrong village to fuck with." I growled as he chuckled.

"The Akatsuki has Madara Uchiha." He said as I smirked.

"Yeah? Konoha has Naruto Uzumaki...The nine tails that you're so desperately in need of." I copped back.
"Yeah, sometimes he's not the sharpest tool in the box, but mark my words...He never goes down without a fight, and a hard one at that." I said as Pein stared at me.

"We shall see." He said as I rose a brow.

"You'll be next." I challenged, as he looked over at Konan.

"Get her out of my sight. I have more important things to do with my time." He said as Konan came near me.

It might be best to go silently. I'm in no condition to fight for my life. Not without a good amount of chakra anyways.

"You'll be next. Mark my words." I said staring at Pein as Konan grabbed ahold of my arm, leading me towards the door. I wiped more blood from the corner of my mouth before I headed out of the door.

"You shouldn't have tried to escape." Konan said with a sigh.

"I don't have to listen to you. I did what I did in hopes to get home. I won't regret my actions so save it for me. Kay?" I asked, as I heard her breath heavy through her nose.

"As you wish." Was the last thing she said, as she took me through a series of dark hallways, and stair wells. The farther down we went, the wetter the walls became, causing cool air to send chills down my body.

Maybe willingly going along wasn't the best idea.

She moved her hand, chakra flowing through the air into the cell that I was to be placed into, causing the door to open slowly with a screech. She let go of my arm, as I sighed and walked into the cell, hearing it abruptly close after I made it inside.

"I will be down to feed you, until Madara feels like seeing you." She said, as I just sat on the ground, my back facing the cells.
"You should know that you can't escape, nor summon in this cell. It's specifically made for Otoko blood." She said as I snorted.
"It keeps your chakra levels low enough to keep weak, yet strong enough so you don't pass out."

"You knew I'd refuse huh? Guess you're not as stupid as I thought." I said as I faced away from her.

"I'll be back later." She said softly, as I just stared at the wall. She let out a soft sigh, and I heard a door screech, leaving me in the cold, damp, and lightly dimmed area.

"You know, I got to say, this has to be the most realistic attempt yet." A man's voice said as I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I asked nervously, looking over to see a body in the shadows.

"Why don't you just give it up? I will not fall for such games anymore." He said, as my heart raced.

"What games? What the hell? Who are you?!" I asked, as my back pressed against the cold metal bars.

"Stupid Uchiha." He mumbled in anger as I huffed through my nose.

"It's obvious your anger aligns with another clan, so stop speaking non sense to me." I said in annoyance.

"I've got to say... It's almost believable." He sighed, as I saw his shadow move slightly.

"Genjutsu?" I asked in confusion.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as he chuckled.