ⅩⅣ- Annabelle Doll and Zeus Brooks

I AM NOW on Ashton's bed in a Caribbean Blue tank top and gray booty shorts, which by the way, my boyfriend bought for me. My hair is scooped up in a high ponytail with loose soft frizz on my face.

My back rested on two of his soft, huggable cotton pillow with the book — "Empty" on my hand when someone knocks softly on the door.

"Come in."

I yawned as Ashton Prince entered the room with his naked feet. He's wearing a gray shirt that showed his broad shoulders and gray sweat pants that hangs on his hips with his hair in a tangled mess.

Every damn time. Every damn time, I get that overwhelming feeling when I look at him.

A lazy grin manages to appear on his sculpted mouth when he saw me staring. Well, can you blame me? I blushed and gave him a small smile before he sat down on the bed with me.

"Our midnight snack are all set and ready for our movie, but I wanted to ask you something before we go watch, is that okay with you?" The bed dips as he moves closer to me.

"I'm sorry what? I heard snacks and after that everything became muffled."

Ashton grins at me and ruffles my hair like I'm somewhat a five year old.

"You're always hungry you know that?" He asks me as he smiles.

Yup.Ofcourse I know that. Food is kinda like my own version of kryptonite. My weakness and all. There was even this one time when I was home alone for one day and all I did was eat and watch walking dead all day. I ordered Chinese food and pizza and burgers with fries since I devoured all the food in the ref. Yeah, I know, I should be ashamed of myself. I'm kinda surprised that I'm still fit. I mean with all the food that I eat. . .

"Yes, I know. You don't have to remind me. I know I'm fat on the inside." I gave him a pointed look as I laid the book on the bed side table.

"Aw. Baby. It's okay, you have to face the truth of your fatness and obesity." He said and nodded in fake sympathy.

I got the pillow on my back and hit him on his face. "Shut up."

He makes a funny face, making me giggle. "Oh, come on, atleast accept the fact that you're fat."

"Gee thanks." I scoffed, smiling. "I hate you now, you know?" 

His eyes widen and he gives me a you don't say? kind of stare and nod. "Whatever fatty."

I blew out air from my nose, chuckling, before sticking my tongue out. He made a face and I laughed.

"Anyway, Isay, what I wanted to ask you before was, if you wanted to release our relationship status to everyone already?" He pauses and stares at me. "I don't mind if we do, I just wanted to know how you feel about it."

I shrugged, nonchallant. I really don't care. Oh shit. Rumors. . . Now, I care. I don't really want to be the talk of the school.

"Uh, how about no?" I gave him an easy grin. "I don't think that we should already broadcast it or anything yet. Not that I'm ashamed of us! Don't get me wrong." I gave him an apologetic shrug hoping he'd get what I meant.

"Yeah. You're probably right. We'll wait for the right time." He nods in agreement and kisses my fore head.

Visibly my shoulders relax, the uneasy feeling of him disagreeing with me fades away and is now replaced by the light and happy feeling which is the effect of his lips touching my forehead.

Once again, the edge of the wings of the butterflies tickles the inside wall of my stomach and my lips curls up into a giddy child like smile.

"So. . ." He walks to the small cabinet below his flat screen TV and picks up three DVDs.