Ⅷ - Marcus Notice Me Please?

IT HAS BEEN 5 days that I had to endure Marcus's crap and let me tell you — it was terrible. No wait, erase that shit, it was horrifying as fuck.

Imagine this, Marcus tried kissing me then he pulled back making me look like a fool. Which by the way, I am. Why did I fall for that? I mean, first I hate the douche. Second, I hate the douche! So why did I give in? Then, after that incident, Marcus never stopped on teasing me that I like him. Ugh. As if.

Then.

He kept on doing crappy pick up lines and it annoys me like hell. Oh and did I forget to mention that he does it outside of detention too?

Plus, he always always try everything in his power to piss me off. What stuff you might ask? Well, let us dwell back to the moment when I was eating my burger peacefully.

*TWO DAYS AGO, CAFETERIA*

"But don't you think that it's a bad idea?" Kevin Williams asked my dear bestfriend slash cousin.

"Yeah, I mean I'm with Kev on this one, he probably has tons of girls that he's screwing." I snort.

"Well, I just like him so much Is. I swear, his gaze is oh so melting me." She sighed dramatically.

Cue eye roll.

I mean, seriously, getting Joshua Villafuerte's number is a terrible idea. I know that he's just gonna screw her then throw her away like a used kleenex tissue. He does that to every girl.

"Seriously C, stop swooning, it's a freaking bad idea. Everyone knows that he's just like Marcus, I mean he's his bestfriend obviously."

Everyone knows that, yet almost every girl in this school is throwing themselves at their group, especially at Marcus. He was the leader of the pack after all.

"Who's just like Marcus?" A husky voice said. Ah, speak of the devil.

"Beat it asshole." I snapped acidly. But being the jerk that he is, instead of leaving, he pulled up a chair and sat next to me, grinning like an idiot.

Kevin and Ceej's mouth hung open, clearly suprised that Marcus sat at our table.

"Oh my love, don't deny it, you were obviously telling your friends how much you adore me." He wiggled his eyebrows and gave me his cocky smile.

I rolled my eyes and massaged my temples. Clearly this guy wants my death to be early.

"What I was telling my friends Jerk-cules, is that, you and Josh are so alike. You both screw girls and then you just throw them away." I clarified.

"Don't fucking compare me to him. Never." His tone is cold and grave whilst his green eyes are clouded with anger. It sent me chills, he looks terrifying.

"Um. Uh, okay. . . " I stumbled through my words. I glanced at C and Kev, but they were still dumbfounded. Gee, Thanks for the help.

Suddenly, as if remembering something, his expression changed into a goofy smile. I was confused by the change of emotion, but, dropped my doubts anyway.

"Anyway dear, I have got to go to my people, the public misses me." He half heartedly smiled as he gazes over the popular table.

"Yes please. Go away." I shooed him like a fly.

He smirks. "Oh come on, is my girlfriend jealous?"

I raised a brow and scoffed. "Yeah. Sure. Oh, and I'm not your girlfriend."

He clutched his shirt and feigned hurt. "My feelings. "

I rolled my eyes at his absurdity before giving him a wtf face.