ⅩⅩⅪ - The Honesty Game

SITTING INSIDE THE PRINCIPAL's office is probably not a good thing. Especially if you're covered in slimey, icky and smelly food substances.

There's also the fact that all of you are slightly pissed because you think its unfair since a certain person who was also involved and also who shall not be named, ZEUS TRAITOR BROOKS, is not in the room with you.

And, there's also one more tiny thing that I don't even need to say. It's Blasphemy. It's Evil. It's Awkward. It's Stupid. It's Why The Fuck Did That Just Happen, and also it should NEVER, EVER be mentioned by any living soul. If anyone dare speak it, I will personaly track and hunt them down and rip their flesh and burn them. Too sinister and psycho-ish? Yeah, I think so too. But, well, in that presentation you understand how grave the secrecy of that tiny thing is anyways.

Luke groans, irritated no doubt. "How much longer is Mr. Arnold going to take? My ass hurts already. "

"He's probably putting on Make Up." Cal supplies, his expression tired and lazy.

"Or he's playing with his little friend." Marcus added dryly.

I made a face from what I heard. "That's gross."

See, we got called in the principal's office. Shocker, I know. When we all came in, the secretary told us to wait and that Mr. Arnold is just cleaning up and will be back in a minute.

I think she has no idea what a minute is, because as far as I'm silently counting in my head, it has been an hour and a half since she said that Mr. Arnold will be back.

Out of sheer frustration and anger, I slammed my palms onto his desk, creating yellow hand marks. This is annoying as hell.

"Where the fuck is he?" I growled, my tone brittle and harsh.

"Woah. Someone is mad." Cal commented, amused. I did not dare to look at his face for I know I will punch him if I did. "Is it because we got into trouble or is it because of you got—"

"Shut up." I threatened, the same time Marcus growled the words : "Shut the fuck up asshole."

I closed my eyes tightly and groaned. "I don't," I paused and sighed. "I don't want to talk about it. And we all agreed not to talk about it."

"Don't you think the people who saw it, will talk about it?" Luke asked while he scratched the armrest of the chair out of boredom.

Another groan escaped my lips before I laid my head on the principal's glass table. The coolness of the table slightly calmed me. All I could do was hope and pray for it not to spread.

"I'll handle it." Marcus' voice was deep and if I'm not mistaken pissed.

Why is he pissed? I get it he didn't want it to happen. It's not like I did too. But I have a reason to get frustrated. One, I have a boyfriend. Two, Rumors. And three, now it feels awkward, I don't want that.

But him? Why is he pissed. It's not like he has a girlfriend who'll get crazy jelly about that. Are you that stupid Hale? My subconscious is snarky. It's obviously because you're an embarassment. What else, huh?

Okay. . . That hurts. It does. I have no reason to be hurt, but I am.

I sighed. Am I really that of a loser? Maybe that was also what Kevin had really meant? Maybe he did think I was that of a loser to be friends with the 'cool kids' and he was just denying it to not hurt my feelings.

The creak of a door was heard followed by the heavy footsteps of someone, and then by the squeak of a spring from a chair.

"Ms. Hale, I would really appreciate if you do not imprint a mark of your, quite dirty forehead on my table." Mr. Arnold says, his tone annoyed and somehow grossed out.