Ⅱ - Starbucks Accident

"WOW." THAT was all that I can manage to say. I looked at my brand new Audi R8. She's beautiful. Sleek and oh, I just love her.

Enrolling at a regular school surely has it's perks. My subconscious metaphorically nodded at me and gave me a thumbs up. Wow. She's even on my side right now.

I cocked my head to one side and sighed heavenly as I looked at my R8. A beeping sound came out of my phone's speaker reminding me that I was late. I still had to pick up Ceej.

It's actually the R8's fault, her beauty distracted me. I went inside and gobbled up my breakfast as fast as I could, after that I went down and bid my parents goodbye. I got into my car and savored the moment, moments later, I'm already at the road.

I love how the Audi R8 drove. It's horse power is amazing. This car can drive, I whistled and just as I made the curve of Ceej's street, my phone buzzed.

From : Ceej

Where for thou art are you? -C

"Jeez. I'm here, I'm here. Don't get your knickers in a twist" I murmured as I drove all the way to her house.

As I stopped infront of their gate, I honked twice so that Ceej would know I'm already here. She walked torwards my car gleefully and opened the car door and whistled.

"She's a beauty." She said in awe, tapping her seat.

I can't help but brag. "I know! She is, isn't she?" I beamed and grinned sheepishly. I just love the R8!

WHEN WE ARRIVED at the mall, we both decided to get something to eat first, so we'll have the energy we need for shopping.

"Where to eat Is?"

"I know a great place. Vandevietta." I told her as we entered the mall. I could see that everyone is doing their last minute shopping like us, everyone seemed to be in a rush, I wonder why?

I pulled Ceej as I head to the backside of the mall because Vandevietta's located over there. Vandevietta's a great place. It's an Italian Restaurant, and I just love everything Italian.

We got inside and was welcomed by a tall and tan guy, we then snaked our way to the velvet couch and took a seat.

Ceej poked me on my arms, her sharp nails hurting my skin. "Ow! What was that for?" I scowled, rubbing my arm as it turned slightly red.

"You're so uptight you know." She giggled.

"What?" I asked, voicing out my thought and gave her a look that silently says what the hell are you talking about?

She sighs, but amusment still lingers in her eyes. "Nothing. What's this music?" She asked pulling out a sheet of paper and a sharpie.

I listened to the symphony of the music playing through the speakers of Vandevietta and instantly knew what it is. "It's Air by Bach."

I love Bach's work that's why I have tons of his composition on my Ipod. I was thinking of downloading something when the waiter arrived and made me forget what song I wanted to download.

"I tuoi ordini?" The waiter asked us as I try to recall my lost thought.

Ceej turned to me and raised her neatly plucked brows, I instantly laughed at her reaction. She looks so confused. Aha! Now it's her time to look confused! I smirked inwardly and savored the moment. Ceej clueless, well that's a first.

I chuckled at my thought and Ceej frowned at me, Making me chuckle even more.

"Ill menu perfavore." My tone is polite. I smiled at the waiter and he smiled back in return before walking away.