Ⅻ - Kiss or Strip

THE MUSIC IS blasting from the inside of a massive house, it's definitely massive, yes. But it's nothing compare to my house. Mine's still bigger.

But not as big as your head, my subconscious barked. Eh. Whatever can't I make an observation?

Shh. . . Hush Isay you're talking to yourself again.

Oh right.

I shut myself up as we pulled into Villafuerte's driveway.

The car came to a halt but neither one of us got off. Me, in my defense was waiting for Marcus Storm to open the car door for me, I mean, I am his date after all.

But of course what the hell. Marcus being Marcus just sat there not taking a hint of what I wanted him to do.

I rolled my eyes at him and he just looked at me in regret? Or was it sympathy? in his eyes. Though I'm not sure, because whatever it was, he hid it way too quickly. His mouth is now pressed into a hard line.

"What are you looking at?" I asked defensively.

"Nothing. Why aren't you getting out?" I roll my eyes at him. He doesn't pick things up right away does he?

"I want you to open the car door for me genius."

"No. What are you? My girlfriend?"

Well, ouch. Way to break it to the girl Marcus. Nice. Why are you hurt anyways? My subconscious tuts me.

Because, uh, because. . . I sighed. Nah. Can't think of anything. It just somehow made my heart ache in the smallest of way. I didn't even drink alcohol yet. But here I am feeling all weird and drunk.

"Just get out." He snapped.

"No open it for me."

"No. Whatever. I'm going out. I'm not opening it for you Hale."

We both looked at each other, waiting for the other one of us to budge and give in. But of course, being the stubborn ass, I mean, e-echem, being the stubborn spoilt teenager that I am, I crossed my arms across my chest, scoffed at him and glued my butt to the seat.

His eyes narrowed at me, challenging me. I just slumped on the seat, looked forward and blew my manicured nails.

"Fine! You're so stubborn, God!" He says exasperatedly.

I grinned triumphantly and smirked as he made his way over to my side, mumbling something inaudible.

He opened my door with a smirk on his face. He held out his hand for me to take — chivalry style.

I pretended not to like his gesture by sticking my tongue out at him. I know, I'm so mature. He rolled his eyes and gave me an exasperated look. I smiled at him sweetly knowing it would piss him off even more.

As I got down, I took his hand the moment he pulled it back. I lost my balance and landed on my ass. Crap!

"What the shizzle was that!" I screeched.

Him, being the gentleman that he is, refused to help me stand up and instead, clutched his stomach full of abs and laughed loudly.

"It's not freaking funny!"

"Yes it is. Of course it is."

"Just help me up, will you?"

"Fine. Fine. I'm sorry."

He held out his hands once more and I took it. Of course, That was a dumb move. Since Jerk-Cules pulled back again making me fall on my ass— again. He doubled over laughing and a few non-drunk teenagers shot us a funny look.