ⅩⅩⅨ - SW and Food Fight

ISAY HALE'S P.O.V

"You have to attend, please!" Tanya pleaded, her hands clinging on my arms like a metal lock.

I rolled my eyes at her dramaticness. "No Tanya. I don't like parties. I only went to one and it went terribly horrid."

I grimaced as I remember the party at the Villafuerte mansion. That stupid stripping and kissing game. That puking. And Marcus making out with topless girls. Hoo. Shudder.

She pouts like a kid and I laugh. "Please Isay, I don't want to go alone."

"Ask Cal." I suggested, a sly smirk on my lips.

"No. Why should I?"

I shoved her slightly. "Because you both like each other."

"No!" She protests, her cheeks burning red. "I don't like Cal."

"Well he obviously likes you."

She blushes even more before scowling at me. "No he doesn't. You know Cal, he always flirts with every girl."

We both reached our lockers, Tanya still pleading me to go.

"Then if you don't want to go alone, just don't go." I said as I stacked my English and Math book inside the locker.

"My parents are fighting again, I don't want to witness that." She says in disgust.

I awed in sympathy and hugged her. "How about, let's have a sleep over at my house, you, me and the boys, hows that?"

Her eyes brighten and she nods enthusiastically. "That'd be awesome."

"Problem solved then." I grinned, excited. My parents will surely allow that as long as they're there. I guess I'll just have to sneak in some alcohol.

As I slammed my locker door shut, a note fell. Both Tanya and I shared a look of confusion. I picked it up, and for some reason, as I held it, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I examined the neatly folded paper, before reading.

Hale,
You're like the moon. You light up my world when it's dark.
—Your SW.

Tanya squealed in delight. "Oh my gosh! You have a secret admirer!"

My brows furrows. "Sw? What does that mean?" Sounded like a SeatWork to me.

She grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Who cares! You have a secret admirer!"

"News flash, T. As sweet as it is. I have a boyfriend." I reminded her.

She stops squealing. "Oh. Yeah."

I folded the note again and jammed it in my pocket. We both walked to our own classes, talking about who it could be and what SW means.

When we reached the place where we'd go seperate, she hugged me and told me to text her later for the sleepover.

I walk in and sat at the back beside a goth and Kevin Williams. He looks up, his brown soft curls covering his eye as he smiles warmly at me.

"Hey stranger." Kevin smiles, his eyes dancing with joy. God, I missed this boy.

I dropped my bag on the floor and tilt my head towards him. "Hey to you too."

"So, I haven't seen you in a while Isay." His tone is slightly accusative.

I scooped my hair up and styled it in a bun, my lips slightly pouting. "Been busy."

He chuckles and leans towards my desk, placing a small white card on top of my notebook.

"What's this?" My brows furrowed at him. He just gave me a look of exasperation that simply says just check it out.