Ⅶ - Dirty Fight At The Auditorium (part Ⅱ)

MARCUS's P.O.V

She launched herself at me, making me lose my balance and fall, but I gripped her waist and dragged her down with me.

I waited for her to look at me, and when she did, I gave her a wicked smile and wiggled my brows at her and she immediately turned away and hid her blush.

She looks so cute everytime she blushes, so innocent. I wonder how she will react if I tried to pursue her. I mean like, really really pursue her.

Don't go there. A tiny part of my brain whispered. Remember Claire. . .

I exhaled sharply, shaking my head, and pushed myself off the ground. I stretched my hands over my head, purposely flexing infront of Isay, and trying to make her uncomfortable.

I flickered my gaze to her and smirked, causing for her to blush bright pink. I snickered and turned my back on the girl.

Yep. She totally digs me. I smiled in amusement as this detention dude approached us, a scowl on his square face.

"Ms. Hale and Mr. Storm! What the hell is going on in here!" His hands are on his waist as he shot us cold glares. " I just went outside to get a coffee and here you are making a wreck!" He yells and threw his way too hairy arms in the air. Drama fucking fag.

My mind stagered off while this freak, whatever his name is, kept on yelling. I thought about this blonde who gave me her number and told me that she'd go to my house so we can have some fun and by fun that meant, I'll be banging her later.

I snapped out of my menacing thought when I felt a sharp nail poking me on the ribs. What the hell?

I looked at Isay and she arched her eyebrow at me and widened her eyes and gestured at the detention dude. His back was facing us as he rambles about the trouble we're gonna get.

"You guys are so unbelievable! I mean, I asked you guys to behave! Behave! And what do I see when I come back in?" He rambles and faces us for an answer. We both shrugged.

"Two trouble makers making a mess when I specifically ordered them to clean!" He yells, exasperated.

I roll my eyes at him once he turned his back to us. This guy is damn annoying.

"I told you to behave! But did you? Did you?" The dude yelled as he walked towards the stage. "No! Ofcourse you didn't! You just can't obey, can you?"

Out of being annoyed and irritated at how big this guy's mouth is, I glanced at the brunette beside me.

I was shocked and slightly impressed to see her mocking the guy. I mean, I know she's no saint and all since she was the one who drenched my shirt, but I thought of her as someone who worships the teachers— like a nerd. A pretty nerd.

I supressed the laughter coming out of my mouth as I watched her pull an ugly, angry and slightly nerdy face at the detetion dude.

The dude faced us and looked at us suspisciously. "Are you guys laughing?" He asks, his eyes challenging us to say yes.

"No, n- no si-r" Isay choked out, her voice a little bit muffled, obviously because she's trying to stop the laughter escaping from her lips.

Her hair is all over her face, but the shaking of her shoulders is kind of a dead give away that she is infact  laughing, and that made me laugh even more. What? It was so damn infectious!

He turned to me and I looked away so fast, I think I broke my neck, but I still shook my head.

"Five weeks of detention, no buts and no more trouble." He points at the both of us and gave us both one last glare before walking towards the exit.