wait, sasha knotts is an anagram for who?

:june 14, 2019

     "dude, i haven't had sex in over 24 hours and i'm dying."

     "i don't know why the fuck you're looking at me." michael scoffs.

     "i want my boyfriend back!" ashton whines as he flops down on the couch. "when will they be back?"

     michael rolls his eyes. "i don't know. their location still says the warehouse. it could be a while. aren't you the one that's been in this life for years and should know?"

     "yeah, well," ashton huffs. "i miss calum."

     calum and luke got to the warehouse seventeen hours prior. their plan was successful until they reached the main office.

     "there's no one fucking here." calum stares at the empty desk in front of him. "this is a fucking joke."

     "maybe they're at lunch?" luke raises an eyebrow.

     they aren't at lunch, and luke figures that out when he feels a gun on the back of his head.

     "that a gun or are you just happy to see me?" luke laughs awkwardly as he glances over to calum with a worried look in his eye.

     "sit down." luke complies, practically jumping into the seat in front of him, the gruff voice belonging to the man with the gun scaring the shit out of him.

"so you're sasha?" calum raises an eyebrow at the man.

     sasha nods. "and correct me if i'm wrong, but you two came to kill me, right?"

     luke swallows nervously.

     "did you just expect to walk in here and shoot me in the face?"

     "kind of, yeah." calum shrugs.

     "aren't you supposed to be the biggest mob boss on the eastern seaboard?" sasha crosses his arms.

     calum nods. "that would be me."

     "well," sasha scoffs, sitting down across from luke and calum. "you aren't very good at it."

     luke rolls his eyes.

     calum is the best, and luke wants to strangle sasha.

     he doesn't, because he'd be shot on sight.

     they were fucked and calum didn't even know what to do.

     "listen, cal, can i call you cal?"

     "no the fuck you may not."

     "alright, cal," sasha continues. "i don't want to kill you. i respect you, actually."

     "you do?" calum raises an eyebrow. "why did you kidnap and torture one of my guys then?"

     "easy. i wanted to talk to him." sasha shrugs. "things weren't supposed to happen like that, and veronica was punished accordingly. of course, you took care of otto for me, so i guess i should be thanking you."

     calum rolls his eyes. "are we done here, or what? because this foreplay isn't fun and i'd prefer if you just moved on to the part where you kill us both."

     "kill you?" sasha laughs. "why would i kill you?"

     luke furrows his brows. "because- because you're enemies?"

     "are we?" sasha tilts his head to the side. "i think we could benefit from one another."

     michael doesn't know any of this, of course. he and ashton are sitting in the hotel room waiting patiently for luke and calum to walk through the door with news of victory.

     after hours of silence, ashton's phone rings.

     "fuck."

     ashton rolls his eyes. "dude, it's just a phone call." he stands up as he answers the phone.

     "is it them?" michael stands up, following ashton as he paces around the room.

     "stop fucking following me." ashton stops in place, snapping at michael before he rushes out the door of the room, slamming the door behind him.

     "the fuck?" michael mumbles.

     he starts for the door before stopping with his hand on the knob. it's a bad idea. he knows it's a bad idea.

     he turns the knob anyway.

     "...i practically handed them to you, awsten, and you can't manage to do the job?"

     michael rushes back into the room. "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my god."

     he grabs a pistol off the table in the midst of his scrambling and darts to the bathroom, locking the door behind him as quickly as possible.

     "oh my god, oh my god." michael rambles as he dials luke's number.

     "you shouldn't have this number. hang up." michael huffs as luke's voicemail plays.

     "lu, i don't know where you are or if you're okay or if you'll even get this but something's wrong, something bad is happening, you need to get out of th-"

"open the door, michael."