the altar is your hips

smut warning

:november 12, 2014

     "hi. michael." michael grins as he holds out his hand in front of luke.

     "uh," luke stares at michael. "red- your hair is- which isn't a bad thing, i mean- i like it, it's h- it's cool- uh, i'm luke. my name is luke. but you probably knew that, ashton probably told you so this entire conversation is pointless. ashton said you could help with my calculus work?"

     michael laughs. "yeah, let's sit."

     luke pays no attention to the math work in front of him. michael's distracting- intoxicating. everything about him screamed, "i'm everything no one wants you near." and luke was obsessed with him. michael's guns n' roses t shirt hung loosely around his shoulders while his jeans hugged his hips and luke couldn't breathe.

     "you got any idea what i just said?" michael raises an eyebrow.

     "uh," luke swallows. "yeah, the thing about-"

     "i think you're cute too."

     luke's eyes widen before a blush creeps to his cheeks and he dips his head down. luke wasn't used to compliments, especially from people he's attracted to.

     luke didn't expect to be sneaking michael into his dorm room a month later, though- the night before christmas break began and the night luke decided he'd die for michael.

     luke paid his roommate to not be there that night- the first of luke's many deceptions when it came to michael.

     luke's breath was ragged in his throat as michael pulled the smaller boy's shirt off. luke swallowed harshly and wrapped his arms around michael's neck as michael gripped the boys hips.

     luke protested the thought of both of them being able to fit in his bed, but michael just chuckled as he hovered over luke.

     "i've got you, darlin'." michael whispered in luke's ear, sending chills down luke's spine. "promise."

     luke's hands shook as he undid his belt, michael grinning softly and taking over as he pressed his lips to luke's.

     michael trailed kisses down luke's body, softly sucking a hickey into luke's neck.

     michael kissed along luke's collarbones and down his stomach, over to his hip and across to the other one. as michael began to suck a small hickey into luke's hip, luke let a quiet moan slip past his lips, causing michael to smile.

     michael brushed his nose across luke's stomach as he moved back up, his face level with luke's. "i think i found your sweet spot."

     luke giggled before placing his hand on the back of michael's neck, pulling him down and connecting their lips once more.

     luke gave everything to michael, over and over again.

     and michael made luke see stars, barely even audible as he gripped at the sheets, or dug his fingernails into michael's arms.

     luke screwed his eyes shut at the new sensation of michael's fingers pushing into his rim. "you okay?" michael breathes against luke's neck as he rubs luke's thigh with his free hand.

     luke swallows. "yeah, yeah," he takes a breath as he relaxes into michael's touch. "'m good, keep going."

     luke slowly began to rock his hips into michael's fingers, gripping at the bedsheets as moans escaped his lips, michael quieting them by pressing his lips to the boys.

     everything was foreign to luke, leaving him completely dependent on michael- but he wasn't complaining. michael knew exactly what buttons to push and what to do to drive luke crazy.

     and luke gripped michael's arms as he straddled michael's waist, putting all his trust in the man as michael pulled luke down to him.

     "i've got you," michael rubs luke's cheek softly. "we'll go slow and you can tell me if you're uncomfortable, okay?" luke nods in response, and michael kisses his shoulder gently before luke leans back up.

     luke took in a sharp breath as he slowly slid down onto michael's cock, michael gripping luke's hips to keep him steady.

     luke held onto michael's arms as he adjusted to the feeling, his eyelids fluttering shut as he dropped his head.

     michael let luke lead, never going any further than luke said he was ready for.

     "'m ready."

     luke began rocking his hips as michael moved with him. luke slowly quickened his pace, lifting his hips up ever so slightly before pushing back down, michael letting out a soft grunt as he gripped luke's hips tighter. luke let his mouth fall open, moans slipping out as his head fell backwards.

     "you're so good, fuck." michael breathes out as he stares up at luke.

      luke leaned forward as michael continued thrusting into him, luke tugging michael up slightly to kiss him roughly.

     "'m gonna roll us over, i've got you, hang on." michael mumbles into luke's lips as he wraps an arm around luke's back, quickly flipping them both over.

     "fuck." luke whines as he wraps his legs around michael's waist, michael gripping luke's thigh with one hand, his other placed firmly next to luke's head on the pillow. "harder, mikey. fuck."

     michael thrusts harder into luke, grunts and groans and praises of the sweet sounds luke makes, escape from his lips and he uses his free hand to capture luke's in his own, intertwining their fingers as he rests their hands on the bed.

     luke whines and claws at michael's arm as michael hits a spot that twists every nerve luke's got, and makes his stomach tighten like he's never felt. "there- fuck-"

     michael smiles into luke's neck as he thrusts into that spot repeatedly, luke digging his nails into michael's arm as he seemingly loses control of his own body, uncontrolled moans and cries coming from his mouth.

     and luke loses his mind he feels the tension building, a shout escaping his lips, trailing out into a series of grunts and moans as his body tenses up. his thighs- slick with sweat- shake as they tighten around michael's waist, and luke tightens around michael as he rides out his orgasm, before going slack, easing his grip on michael's arm as he takes a breath.

    "lu?" michael says softly as he intertwines his fingers with luke's. "can i tell you something?"

     "yeah." luke replies, resting his head on michael's.

     "i love you."