Chapter 7

Saori P.O.V

I started to wake up and looked beside me and saw Itachi still sleeping, I smiled slightly seeing him sleep so peacefully, although we had a great day yesterday...what he asked me still makes me want to cry nonstop.......I still think we should talk to Sasuke and explain everything.
I sighed.
I got up from bed and decided do get dressed and go for a walk, maybe that will clear my head a bit.
I was now walking when a bird came and landed on my shoulder.....Tsunade.
I took the letter and opened it.

*Saori, Team Kakashi found Sasuke on their mission, Sai was indeed under Danzo's orders to kill Sasuke, task that was failed thanks to Naruto who made Sai change his mind and now is also determined on helping the team find Sasuke and bring him back. Unfortunately, Sasuke refused to come and fought against them but no serious injuries were made, by Sakura's and Yamato report Sasuke got much stronger than we thought just in these 3 years that have passed, I suspect that he's having extra help on that thanks to Kabuto and Orochimaru. I'm sorry we weren't able to bring him back. I hope you're well, please when you can send me more information regarding your mission.*

..........I see....so they found them but weren't able to bring him back.
It does make me sad but doesn't surprise me his attitude and actions...stronger huh?
Even if I go against Itachi's wish...will Sasuke listen to me?
He didn't the other times so why would he listen now?
I sighed and burned the letter before I went back to where Itachi and I were staying.

*Meanwhile in Konoha*

3rd P.O.V

- So, this is the new team member...Sai, was it? Nice to meet you.

- Thank you. – Sai said with his hand on his cheek just like Naruto.

- Sakura, come here a second. – Kakashi said.

Sakura nodded and did as he asked.

- Both of them are hurt...did they get in a fight or something?

- O-Oh...no, i-it's really nothing! W-We're all good friends! – Sakura said lying since she was the one who hurt them.

- Oh...really...well, than things are ok, I suppose. – Kakashi said.

- Kakashi-sensei, our last mission, it – Naruto started but was interrupted.

- I've already heard everything from Yamato, he told me about Sasuke as well. – Kakashi said.

- We don't have any time left...at this rate in just a bit longer, he'll...and with where we're at right now, we aren't strong enough to bring Sasuke back......he's gotten way too strong. – Naruto said frustrated.

- Well then...in that case...you only need to become stronger than him, right? – Kakashi said.

*Back to Saori and Itachi*

Saori P.O.V

I got in the room.

- Hi. – Itachi said with a small smile.

- Hi. – I said and closed the door.

- You're okay? – he asked coming near me.

- Yeah, it's just... - I started.

- Come sit here. – he said gently.

I nodded and went to sit on the bed beside him.

- What's wrong? – he asked a bit concerned.

I looked down.

- I just got an update from Tsunade. – I said.

- What did she say? – he asked.