Chapter 19

3rd P.O.V
Team Taka was now going through the forest as fast as they could, since Sasuke's goal was go to Konoha and destroy it.
Suddenly they stopped.

- Shit! Bad timing. – Suigetsu said.

Karin looked surprised and shocked since she wasn't able to feel the chakra.

- How did you know where I was? – Sasuke asked him.

- Don't underestimate me. It's within my powers. – Madara said.

- What do you want with me now? Taka is no longer a part of Akatsuki. We have no further use for you. – Sasuke said.

- Now now that's not quite right. You didn't do what I ordered. – Madara said.

- What do you mean? – Karin asked.

- The 8 Tails that you brought was a tentacle, wasn't the real person. – Madara said.

They looked at him surprised.

- Who captured him? – Madara asked coldly and serious.

Sasuke became serious.

- We did. – Sasuke answered.

The team understood what Sasuke meant with that answer so they nodded as well.

- Is that so? – Madara asked.

- We had no reason to believe it wasn't the real one, our job with you is done. You want the real one go get him. – Sasuke said coldly.

- Careful. – Madara said mad.

- Tch. – Sasuke said mad.

In a blink of an eye he charged at Madara with Chidori on his hand but went right through him.

- It's a little late to go to Konoha now anyway, so your goal is futile now...too bad. – Madara said.

- What do you mean? – Sasuke asked.

- Oh, Saori didn't tell you? – Madara asked.

- Tell me what? – Sasuke asked coldly.

- Konoha no longer exists. – Madara said.

Sasuke widened his eyes a bit.

- What do you mean by that? – Karin asked.

Suddenly Zetsu appeared beside Madara.

- I'll explain. – Zetsu said.

- Who's that?! – Karin asked.

- Calm down, he's with me. – Madara said.

- Explain then. – Sasuke said serious.

Saori P.O.V
I was now walking around the forest trying to clear my thoughts but it's not really working.
I sighed.....what am I supposed to do with Sasuke now?...well.....i don't think he'll attack Konoha now as soon as he realizes that it has been destroyed but...........his eyes were so full of hatred, even worse than when he wanted to kill Itachi.
And....as much as I want to go to Konoha I can't.....not until I solve this with Sasuke...I stopped walking as soon as I felt 6 presences. Where did these people come from?
I activated the Rinnengan......they were now surrounding me...I looked around and widened my eyes a bit.........what are members of the root doing here?
They pull out their kunais and swords.......no talking then huh?

- Remember what he ordered. – one said.

The rest just nodded.

- Tch. – I said mad and made the first move against the one who talked.