Chapter 10

Saori P.O.V

I sighed completely bored, geez FINALLY!
This was the last hideout!
Still no sign of Orochimaru or Kabuto, but at least I have the information Sasuke told me, which already helps.
I was walking when a crow landed in front of me, I raised an eyebrow.....a letter?
The crow came in my direction and handed me with his beak a letter after it he flew away.
I opened the letter...it's Itachi.........why does he want me there?! That's risky even for me!.............still he's telling me this for a reason, it won't hurt me to check it out and see what's happening.

*In the Middle of a Forest*

3rd P.O.V

- That hole...is your grave. – Shikamaru told Hidan.

- HAHAHAHA! I won't die...YOU CAN BLOW ME APART, LEAVE JUST MY HEAD...I'LL STILL CRAWL OUT AFTER IT AND I'LL RIP OUT YOUR THROAT! – Hidan told Shikamaru.

What they didn't know, and sense was Saori on a nearby tree watching all of that amused that finally she was going to see Hidan blow up.

- This forest is unique within the Fire Country, only my clan are allowed entry...no one else. – Shikamaru said.

Hidan looked at Shikamaru mad.

- My clan will always keep watch over you. – Shikamaru said and deer appeared beside him.

After that said......BOOM!

Saori P.O.V

I smirked, now that's an explosion worth watching...well done Shikamaru, Asuma would be proud.
I wonder if the others are okay, Kakuzu is pretty difficult to beat.
Suddenly I felt another presence, I widened my eyes, damn it!

- Wait. – I heard when I was about to leave there.

I sighed.
I turned around.

- Saori.

- Shikaku. – I said calmly.

- Shouldn't you be in your mission? – he asked now beside me.

I widened my eyes.

- W-What? – I asked confused and shocked.

He looked at me.

- The mission Tsunade gave you. – he said.

- You...know? – I asked.

- She and Jiraiya told me about it after they gave Shikamaru those information's about the Akatsuki members that killed Asuma. – he said.

- Why? – I asked.

- Tsunade and Jiraiya might be amazing shinobi but I found it hard to believe that they found out those information's just that easy. – he said.

- Yeah...that. – I said now looking at Shikamaru.

- Thank you. – he said.

- For what? – I asked.

- Giving that information to him, that way his plan got much better. – he answered.

- You don't need to thank me...that's the least I could do. – I said a bit sad.

- Tsunade is alone now, you can teleport to her. – he said calmly.

- Are you sure? – I asked.

- I am. And don't worry about the others, Naruto just arrived. – he said with a smirk.

I smiled.