Chapter 33

3rd P.O.V

A few years have passed after the war, everyone was busy in the first few months after it, dealing with funerals and reconstructing Konoha again.

Kakashi was now Hokage and decided to make an announcement to all nations regarding Saori's mission and also Itachi's mission since they had a son and now a daughter on the way he and many others decided it was best for all of them, not only for them to live in piece but to be able to be Konoha ninjas without having any type of problems.

Sasuke has returned for a while so he could be with his brother and spend more time with his nephew, another Uchiha prodigy as they called him.

Uchiha Yukio, that was the name of Saori's and Itachi's son. Not a single person has doubts that he's going to be a great shinobi as his parents.

*At Saori's and Itachi's House*

- So, what are you going to name her now that you know it's a girl? – Sasuke asked them.

- Haruhi. – Itachi answered standing next to Saori.

- That's a good name. – Sasuke said with a small smile.

- What about yours, Sasuke? – Saori asked amused.

- Eh? Uhmm...we chose Sarada. – Sasuke answered looking the other way.

Itachi smiled at his little's brother attitude.

- Hehe, you were so full of shit back then saying that you would never marry her or anyone. – Saori said amused.

- S-Shut up. – Sasuke said getting embarrassed.

- Relax, relax duckbutt. We're happy for you. – Saori said grinning.

- Quit calling me that. – Sasuke said.

- Ohhh my dear naïve poor Sasuke, I will teach your daughter to call you by that name. – Saori said smirking.

- You what?! No you wont! – Sasuke said.

Itachi sweat dropped.

- You two are something else. – Itachi said.

Saori grinned at her husband all happy.

- We're genuinely happy for you. – Itachi said to Sasuke putting his hand on Sasuke's shoulder.

- T-Thank you. – Sasuke said.

- Sarada then can marry Naruto's kid. – Saori said smirking and amused.

- THE HELL SHE WON'T! – Sasuke said.

- Hahahaha! – Saori laughed at Sasuke's reaction.

- Calm down, she's just mocking you...by telling the truth. – Itachi said.

Sasuke glared at his brother.

- Where's Yukio anyway? – Sasuke asked.

- He's training with Kakashi today, begged non-stop for it yesterday. – Saori answered.

- Can I ask you guys something? – Sasuke said.

- Sure. – Itachi said.

- Why choose Kakashi as Yukio's Godfather? – Sasuke asked.

Saori went to the couch and sat there, Itachi and Sasuke followed. Itachi sat next to her and Sasuke on a chair near.

- Honestly...he wasn't our first choice but... - Saori said a bit sad.