Chapter 4

*A couple of hours Passed*

Saori P.O.V

We were currently looking for a place to stay for the next days.

- What about that one? It's one of those Leader-sama told us. – Kisame asked pointing.

I shrugged it.

- Sure, why not. – I said not really caring still thinking about Gaara.

- Let's go. – Itachi said.

We entered and went to the receptionist.

- How can I help you? – the guy asked.

- We want 1 room. – Kisame answered.

- No, we want 2 rooms. – I said.

- Ehh, why? Are you paying? – Kisame said.

- Here, I want one room for me. They decide what they want for them. – I said to the guy giving him money.

- Okay, one room for the lady. And you? – he said looking to Itachi and Kisame.

- One room, we'll share. – Itachi answered and paid.

- Okay, here you go. – the guy said and gave us 2 keys.

We accepted the keys and left.

- So, why another room? – Kisame asked.

- Because I'm a woman and have the right to my privacy to deal with my lady things. Besides I paid for mine. Do you have a problem with that? – I said coldly.

- No, just wanted to know. Geez, cold are we. – Kisame said.

- Do you have any more questions? Do you want to know when I go to the bathroom, when I pee, when I poop? – I said.

- N-No! – Kisame said.

- Then bye. – I said and went to my room and locked the door.

..........................I fell on my knees..........and let all the tears come out.....I let him die.
What kind of ninja am I? I let Gaara die...he didn't do anything wrong, he changed, he did everything he could to change and become such a great person...and I failed him........I failed again.
I failed in helping and supporting Sasuke.........I left Naruto without a word.................I just left to help and now...I let Gaara die.
How is this helping?!
..............I can't.........I can't stay here and not know how they are!
I sensed the area..........................they're in the room.
I opened the window and left...I need to go back and find them..........I have to know if they're all okay.

3rd P.O.V

- In this world of shinobi made by many foolish old people, I'm glad to see that someone such as yourself has appeared. – Chiyo said.

- W-What? – Naruto said.

- My past...everything I've done has been nothing but one mistake after another...still...in my very last moments, it looks like I'll finally be able to set things right. Suna and...Konoha. The future, starting now will surely be different from the time I lived. That unusual gift of yours which Kakashi spoke of...that gift will surely change the future after you become a Hokage like none before you. And you, Sakura...next time, instead of risking your life for a dying old woman...I want you to protect those most important to you. You are a lot like me...after all, a woman with a gallant spirit matching any man's is a rarity indeed...surely, you'll become a kunoichi even greater than your master. – Chiyo.