Chapter 34

*3 weeks later*

Erika's POV
Another day another tear, yeah cheesy whatever but since the last time you heard from me things got a lot worse and only a couple things got better. Let's get started shall we?

A good thing is me and Jake got a lot closer he calls me babe or baby sometimes even though we're still not boyfriend and girlfriend I call him Joey short for Joesph his middle name, he sleeps in my bed sometimes when he sleeps over.

Another good thing is Pam comes over sometimes because she knows when Raisa comes back she's moving to Miami with her husband so she comes over every now and then to teach me how to cook and I have to say I'm not definitely not best but I'm not the worst either. For me and Jakes first official date I cooked for him chicken Alfredo because at the time that's all I knew how to make.

Now for the bad stuff, unfortunately Lexi ended up having a miscarriage which resulted in her and Jc not coming to school for a week and then once they came back all of their sadness turned into the most toxic anger I've ever seen and they and their friends took it out on any person on their path plus me of course but I got it x10 because I'm just their regular victim. But Jc knows all of my soft spots and he's been hitting them left and right harder than they ever did even when Jake was part of the group.

Another bad/creepy thing Jakes brother Logan has a poster of me up in his bedroom because apparently Erika Costell is like his favorite model of all time. But I can really call it creepy because he doesn't know me personally or know that have a thing going on with his brother.

Christmas is coming up and I have no fvcking clue what to get Jake because he says he doesn't want anything but that's not gonna stop me and that's about it I think anyways let's jump back in.

...

I'm currently laying in my bed balling my eyes out from stuff that went down at school while Jake holds me.

J: babe none of that stuff is true

E: yeah but half of that hallway watch them tear me down piece by piece, no one ever helps me and you can't help me until I come out as Erika Costell.

J: just think once you do they are all gonna regret everything and are gonna want to be your friend and can't be because they kinda ruined it for themselves which will be super embarrassing for them everyone will want to be your friend and you can turn down the boys that have never been turned down before. And for Jc,,,,well I don't know for Jc because we didn't really ask him for money like ever we actually hung out with him because we thought he was cool I don't think so anymore clearly but they do obviously.

E: you're so wise with words sometimes

J: I've learned by listening to you giving me my little pep talks.

E: so you do listen

J: yeah but it's hard

E: why?

J: because it's really hard to focus when I'm looking at your pretty face

E: *giggles* you're so cheesy

J: but you love it

E: unfortunately I'm highly attracted to your cheesiness

By now without even realizing it I had stop crying and I was laughing and having a good time which always ended up happening thanks to Jake. Everyday he makes me feel better.

J: sit up for me

E: okay

We both sat up facing each other

J: okay so I was thinking the other day and I had an idea

E: mhm

J: and I didn't really know when I should do it or how but yah know I'm not really good at coming up with things so I'm just gonna ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend, I know I didn't ask in a big way or take you out to dinner. I kinda just asked you randomly but I didn't know how because I didn't want to ask you how would you like to be asked cause that would be obvious and I couldn't call Noah because I don't have his number-

E: Jake I would love to be your girlfriend

J: sh!t really?

E: yes really you dummy

Jake smiles and leaned in and kissed me but pulled back really fast.

E: what?

J: I got a ring

E: Jake you didn't have to do that

J: no it matches the one I'm wearing that's why I've been wearing all day.

E: I was actually wondering why you were wearing a ring.

Jake got up and got in his backpack and got a ring box out and came back over it the bed and handed it to me.

I opened the box revealing the ring.

E: Jake this is beautiful thank you

J: it's nothing *smiles*

Jake put the ring on me and I immediately kissed him after.

E: no really thank you

I pushed Jake down on the bed, got on top of him, kissed him, and we slowly started making out.

^=kiss

J: mmm Erika as much ^ as I ^ would love to ^ do this ^ it's 11 o'clock and we have school tomorrow

I pulled back and sat up and Jake sat up too.

E: buzz kill

J: no I just know you'll be all grumpy in the morning if you don't sleep now

E: fine but your staying in here tonight since you slept in your room the last two days

J: I assumed I was

Me and Jake laid down in bed and went to sleep.