Chapter 22

Justice's POV
I'm back you guys hate me yeah I know and yeah I don't care either but you probably want answers. Like where has Justice been staying? Well I've been staying with Lexi but every time Jake came over I left? What's with the new attitude? I can do what the fvck I want plus if I'm gonna he with Lexi she needs a tuff man not a softie and like Rocky said Jake was getting soft. Am I gonna reveal Erika's secret to Lexi? Eventually I mean she's having my child but not anytime soon.

Jc: I think it's about time we move out of your place and get our own

Le: well I can see how much I have in my bank account and you see how much you have in yours and then we'll both pay half

Jc: no I'll pay babe

I opened up my bank account and saw that all of my accounts were frozen I gasped without even noticing it.

Le: what

Jc: this bitch froze all of my accounts

Le: don't call your dad that I'm sure he didn't mean to

Jc: ERIKA!!!

Erika's POV
Oh god, I looked up from my notes and saw Justice's angry face facing towards me and all of his friends I also noticed Jake wasn't sitting with them.

Jakes POV
I looked up and saw Justice looking at Erika angry he probably found out about her freezing his bank accounts.

Erika's POV
Justice came over to me and bent down to my level and said in a low voice.

Jc: unfreeze them now

E: I'm not gonna do that you're 19 is time for you to get a job and you don't get to be in my payroll and then be so rude to me. And all of your things are packed and sitting on the front porch. You can't come in my house anymore I changed all of the locks and the code on the gate. I'm sorry but you're starting to act like Lexi x10

Jc: don't talk about her

E: sorry

Jc: you're gonna have a major problem with me

E: what happened I'm your sister Justice

Jc: I don't have a sister

Justice pushed my chair back hard causing me to hit the desks behind me and then walked away.

Jakes POV
After Erika's Justices conversation Justice walked away angry but pushed her chair back in process hurting Erika.

Erika rolled back up to her desk.

•Texts•

Jake: are you good?

Erika: um yeah

Jake: you seem unsure

Erika: I'm good I'm just confused because I don't see you in your usual seat so where are you?

Jake: well if you would look around the classroom you would see that I'm in the back.

Erika turned around and looked at me and gave me a very small smile.

Erika: why are you back there?

Jake: I'll tell you later when we get back to your place, you're hair looks nice btw you should wear it down more often.

Erika: thx, I was wondering are those natural curls?

Jake: haha yeah but it used to look straight weirdly it just kinda like evolved or whatever.

Erika: I love how we're just talking about hair over texts

Jake: well it's like the best thing to talk about over text

Erika: lol

Jake: everything going good today?

Erika: yeah why?

Jake: cause I just don't feel like being here right now and I kinda just wanna break from this place. So if I'm gonna get that well needed break I'm gonna have to leave now but I need to know that you're good. I'll still come over after school though.

Erika: yeah I'm good you can go

Jake: ☺️

I got up and left I didn't say anything to the teacher or anything I just left.

I went outside and went to my car and drove home.

P: hi sweetie why aren't you at school?

I just went over and hugged my mom and she hugged back.

P: baby what's wrong?

J: Lexi she's pregnant with Jc's baby

P: oh sweetheart I'm sorry

J: apparently this has been going on for awhile she said their in love and then she tried to pull a but on me but how do you do that when your pregnant with someone else's baby.

P: it's all gonna work out baby I promise

J: yeah I guess

P: I have an idea

J: what?

P:...